Spiked Assault Wheel

RandyROFLSTOMP

The Brute Heavy Weapon is the "Spiked Assault Wheel", or SAW.  It appears as a spherical gravitational-gyroscope contained within a wheel that has thick spikes protruding from the outer edge.  Upon deployment, the user rolls the weapon forward, along the ground, removing it from his inventory.  The rolling wheel never separates from the ground, regardless of angle or incline.  If a vertical wall is impacted, the SAW climbs it at the same speed it rolls along the ground.  Any impacted players or vehicles are instantly killed or destroyed without slowing the weapon's constant forward movement.  Although the SAW does not take up one of the two standard weapon slots, it is dropped if the user attempts to switch weapons.

• Like 1

I actually like the sound of that, you could probably have it as one of the pickups, like the Drain or Bubble Shield. Although I don't see it functioning well in maps were there are inclines and ledges. And in a enclosed environment I imagine that it would kill someone it wasn't intended to just by bouncing off the walls lol. I really like the concept though!