Halo 5: Guardians REQ Thread!

VinWarrior

mar-cu-req-poster-allon_blog-98be9f8771d

New Bosses:

Endurance-of-Will is a higher-ranked and significantly tougher Knight adversary.

A Promethean Soldier has hijacked a UNSC Mantis.

New Playlist:

SWAT DMR's

Edited by Fishy
  • Like 3

• 1 month later...

dpVMzDe.jpg?1

We got our covered REQ sheet now so it's time to speculate for a day or 2 until 343 gives us the full reveal. 

-Infection is here instead of a new Arena or Warzone map and it'll have its own infected remixes of maps.

-Stasis is a torque remix

-We've got our skins that a lot of people wasted hours and possibly money trying to get along with a set of new skins similar to the ones we just got last update. 

-the Brute Plasma Rifle has arrived! 

-Another purple visor! How many does that make this now?

-the new Legendary emblems look great. thank you 343 for finally giving us the number 10 emblem we've been dying for it. 

-We're getting the awesome Noble team armors but it seems that these mai be GEN2 variants considering thei have their own names i.e. Emile's armor being called Wrath instead of EVA GEN1 Scratched or something indicating that it's a previous generation of Mjolnir

-the Legendary REQ next to the Brute Plasma Rifle appears to be Jorge's Chaingun

-there's no telling what's behind the ONI symbol but I doubt it's going to be a Falcon. It could possibly be Emile's Shotgun or Jun's Sniper although I don't know why we'd need either of those considering how many variants of those weapons we have already.   

-We have an Ultra Rare assassination that will be cool hopefully

- A stance with the Brute Plasma Rifle that actually looks pretty cool.  the Legendary stance next to it will probably be related to Noble team somehow. 

-Lastly we're getting some new ammo. According to @Fishy this will be tracking rounds that show the location of your enemy for a few seconds before the marker over their head disappears. It's similar to the Halo 4 perk, Nemesis, except it's for anyone and lasts for a drastically shorter amount of time.  

tune in for the full reveal soon.

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

hogwild-infographic_nologo_blurred-98d14

So we got a Warthog with shields, cool.

Looks like Prestige Skins re-skinned. Like Azure Dream and Blue Steel are.

Going to guess a Falcon, since what else would that Orange Rocket hog be shooting at in the air? So that thing in the top left is the Rocket Hog and one of the two on the top right is the Falcon. Going to have to say the 3rd one in the row, for sure though, since the other 2 have Chaingun's and Rocketpods sticking out and this one has a propeller. 

Also, New Mombasa emblem? Cool, haven't ever had that one before. Great idea to add it in, so I can wear it with my Nightfall armor. /s

Edited by Fishy
  • Like 2

For those who don't know, the reason the Hog Wild REQ list is so small is because a bunch of REQ's originally slated for Hog Wild got pushed back to the Warzone Firefight update so that update is meant to be the largest one yet.

This is also only part of the REQ list as stated by Bravo in the community update. I never read anything about this one being small so that the next one would be big? Where did they mention that?

We're gonna be getting a lot of useless hogs so get ready. Hopefully this new Legendary Rocket Hog is something other than a Rocket Hog with tiger stripes.

• 3 weeks later...

Now that I've had time to look over the REQ sheet we could state observations and make speculations. 

At the top we have our new gametypes Warzone Firefight and Score Attack Campaign. We have 2 new Warzone maps, one may be an Assault variant of Skirmish or it could be another brand new regular map. We also have our Rig remix incoming that we saw in The Sprint. Tidal is our new tropical Forge canvas. 

We have the new Temple Banshee which I think will have the shielding and fire rate of the Banshee Ultra but without the Pool of Radiance. Valkyrie emblem is coming back and we have two new emblems covered next to it. I think the last REQ on the row is a new ultra rare assassination. 

Cyclops is the armor we saw in the Ghosts of Meridian trailer. Cinder is brand new and resembles Marauder a little. On the end of that row we have the Temple Wraith blurred.

Under we have a different armor set that doesn't appear to be Cinder or Cyclops. I think it resembles Fenrir but I don't know why we'd be getting a new Fenrir skin. Next to that I actually have no idea what that is but I'm excited that we can't tell unlike the Temple Ghost we can make out to its right. Patrol Case seems to be an Armor Mod that allows you to hold extra clips. 

Next we have our new Brute Plasma Rifles. The last REQs look like turrets but I can't see that being a possibility unless it's the Glass Cutter? Maybe they're the 7 Iron and its variants? 

• Like 1

• 5 months later...