Halo 5: Guardians REQ Thread!

VinWarrior

• 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Nothing really interesting. The armory looks too Halo 4-like, which was my least favorite. Where is Mark 5 or Hayabusa? But I did like Centurion and Nightfall.

Keep in mind these aren't even close to all the armors, I am almost certain they will have a Mark 5.

• Like 1

What really gets me going is the number of armors that haven't been confirmed as of yet.

We can only hope that the customization available is the same to that of previous games.

The multiplayer beta only had the ability to customize shoulders, helmet, chest, and visor, if I remember correctly, but I'm not going to undermine 343 for intelligently releasing a small fraction

of what is going to be in the final copy.

It would make sense, Halo 3, Reach, and Halo 4 had it. Why not Halo 5?

We  can only hope right?

It be cool if they had Mark 4, like the Halo Wars and Legends version. Or if elites are playable (considering Arbiter and his elites are in the game), they should put in Arbiter's armor.

Although im inclined to wait and see these armours in game, as of now I don't like them.

They look too cartoony, like Halo 4s armours.

I wish 343 would make the armours more realistic like Halo Reach, then again these are only preview images so hopefully they will look much better at launch. :)

• Like 1

... Or if elites are playable (considering Arbiter and his elites are in the game), they should put in Arbiter's armor.

I don't mean to be 'that guy', but I'm sure that the single-player gameplay is going to be similar to Halo 3's. That said,  The Arbiter (who you could fight alongside in single-play) and his Elites are compatible as co-op characters, but I'm  just speculating. Still though, elites were a multiplayer character so I can't wait to see the options we have when the game's finally ready.

Saying Halo 5 will 'fail' without Mark V MJOLNIR Armour is unreasonable. I don't want it the way I did with Halo 4 (because MCC is out), but it would be nice to see a classic make a comeback. I'm more looking forward to seeing a Mark VI helmet with a slightly different appearance or a Mark VII Helmet. I'm not really interesting in GEN2 MJOLNIR Armour.

Saying Halo 5 will 'fail' without Mark V MJOLNIR Armour is unreasonable. I don't want it the way I did with Halo 4 (because MCC is out), but it would be nice to see a classic make a comeback. I'm more looking forward to seeing a Mark VI helmet with a slightly different appearance or a Mark VII Helmet. I'm not really interesting in GEN2 MJOLNIR Armour.

I believe you took my post too seriously. Chill.

All I hope for is that the armory customisation will be like Halo: Reach's. I dread to think Halo 5 will only allow you to customise Helmet, Visor, Body and colour only...