Halo 5: Guardians REQ Thread!

VinWarrior

Helioskrill is my new favorite so far!

I really do hope 343i aims to create more compelling armor like some of the ones shown above. Halo 4 took a very odd direction and none of the armor made me feel like some sort of super human alien killing tough guy like Halo Reach(you had bullets on your shoulder. Now thats just rad)

Hopefully we see more increased/specific customization with Halo 5. Advance Warfare has done a really good job with cosmetics, and making each individual player have a unique look. 

• Like 1

A much needed improvement over the Halo 4 armors. And we can use Chief's campaign armor in multiplayer now! Finally! Halo 4 should have had that, it looked so much better than the Mark VI we got.

Same here Halofollower, I'm getting HMCC this month, and X1 for christmas. so I'll be very lateeeeeeeeeeee! :(

Isn't getting the game before the console a bit of a risky move?

Best wait til Christmas for both if you don't already have an X1. The price will drop then.

As for me...I know I won't have money for either on launch day! So I'll have to be content with saving money up, and with watching Let's Plays on Youtube. Actually, I should probably get a job, seeing as I just turned 16.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

What would also be awesome, giving us different hand customizations, changing how the armor on our hands and fingers look, and giving us the ability to change each individual upper leg and lower leg, and having different armor plates on both legs, and not treating both legs the same. And the ability to give each individual armor piece a colour, not just having primary and secondary colours.

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

They should put the armor that noble six had from halo reach! It would be cool. Although the recon armor was pretty cool in halo 3. I really do think that the FOTUS

armor is going to be in HALO 5. :bananachief:

I defienitely agree with the noble 6 armor being in this game. It looks cool and is fairly iconic.