Halo 5 Cutscene

Son Of Anarchy

I hate how the guy kept going to the menu screen. There was also some static preventing you from hearing what they were saying later on. :c

Anyway I wanna know who the hell these guys are:

gH5UWLj.png

Is there like a color coded armor thing going on here?

Edited by Turkey Destruct
  • Like 1

Well, at least I know I'll be able to watch this in the MCC... but I really wanted to see all of that. That was so interesting and then his voice starting cracking and the video was cut short! C'mon I was just getting into it, don't tear it away from me now!

Turkey Destruct, on 04 Nov 2014 - 3:49 PM, said:

I hate how the guy kept going to the menu screen. There was also some static preventing you from hearing what they were saying later on. :c

Anyway I wanna know who the hell these guys are:

gH5UWLj.png

Is there like a color coded armor thing going on here?

That could be his squad of ONI operatives. It also could be a sign of the 2nd, 3rd, and 4th player slots in H5G. Player 1 is Locke of course.

• Like 1

Well, at least I know I'll be able to watch this in the MCC... but I really wanted to see all of that. That was so interesting and then his voice starting cracking and the video was cut short! C'mon I was just getting into it, don't tear it away from me now!

That could be his squad of ONI operatives. It also could be a sign of the 2nd, 3rd, and 4th player slots in H5G. Player 1 is Locke of course.

Ahh that makes sense... but what about the missions you play as Chief? Is he accompanied by Blue Team? Too many questionz.