Caption Contest - Turkvember 2014

Cooliest

Primary Announcement:

Gobble gobble gobble

Shocktobers Caption Contest Winner:

The man that has been winning the most awards around these forums recently and Octobers MoM

prometheanpwner/Dexter Grif/Tyrone King/Butch Flowers/Chikon Wing/

Protect Me Cone/Tyrone Mclovin/Black/Hexter Grief

To celebrate this month of giving thanks, and turkeys I decide to get us a festive picture of the beautiful beast that we love to consume. Now for the...

Rules:

1. No inappropriate captions. Try to keep it PG. *Looking at you Turkey Destruct!*       ;)
  2. One caption per member, so try to make yours really count.
  3. Please have your comment only pertain to the picture. Don't just comment saying "oh, I really like what my mom said in their hilariously funny caption, wish I could come up with something as totally funny as she did. Wait when did my mom ever join the forums. Man, now I'm going to have to behave myself and obey the rules or she'll make me clean my room. But still she had a hilarious entry to this months caption contest." If you like it then just hit the like button, silly!       ;)
  4. Have your caption submitted by 5 days prior to the end of the month.
  5. If there is an EDIT BY line in your post made by you, you will be disqualified.
  6. Have fun, PLEASE wear boxers on your head, ALWAYS say I love you to your mom, may the odds be ever in your favor, get busy livin' or get busy dying.

Alright now with the rules out of the way, get typing:

med_gallery_30063_641_68140.jpg

Thx to Myself for the image suggestion.

If you have any questionsconcerns, or pictures that you'd just love to see me use in next months caption contest please do not hesitate to PM me.

• Like 5

Do you Ms. Turkay, take Mr. Gobbles to be Your lawfully wedded Husband, till death do you part? "I do".  And do you Mr. Gobbles, take Ms. Turkay to be your lawfully wedded Wife, till death do you part? "I do".

It's official! You may now preheat the oven to 350°...

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...