Assassin's Creed Unity not just set in the French Revolution

Connor Kenway

Hey guys, Ubisoft has recently released a video showcasing the Helix (The new Animus) glitching and sends Arno into another time period what time period i hear you ask well none other than WW II France as we see Arno going up the Eiffel tower and Zeppelins around it. 

What do you think of this? do you hope there are more time periods? let me know below have a good one.

OMGWTFBBQ! :D

I actually like this even if is just a brief mission this is really cool.

Maybe we get to assassinate historic WW2 people? Like Hitler or something. Or maybe I am just getting overhyped but this just seems so cool.

In Ac lore Hitler was killed by Assassins.....

Edited by Emperor Caboose

I can't believe I'm seeing this in AC...what do you Ubisoft think they're doing? Let me guess, Assassin's Creed: Advanced Warfare is coming out in a few years time, right after AC: WaW and AC: Modern Warfare...

This better be a one time only thing, because we all know that they AC franchise will fail if they get anywhere from around the 20th - 21st century.

It's a nice idea.

I want to see some gameplay actually with this to see how smoothly it goes from one time period to another.

I hope this works, as Kogami said, i'm not so sure about how it's moving from one time period to a more futuristic one (in terms of the french revolution > WW2)

I can't believe I'm seeing this in AC...what do you Ubisoft think they're doing? Let me guess, Assassin's Creed: Advanced Warfare is coming out in a few years time, right after AC: WaW and AC: Modern Warfare...

This better be a one time only thing, because we all know that they AC franchise will fail if they get anywhere from around the 20th - 21st century.

It would have plenty to go through in the 20th century e.g World War I and II, Civil Wars and Wars of Independence

These days there is such a lack of WW2 based games (thanks COD, lovin' that Ad...Advanced...*pukes*... bleh... Warfare thing you got going on.) that I have no problem with this. I hope it gets a warm welcome so maybe we can have a welcome back to the timeline in more games.