I'm Engaged

Melody

I'm terribly sorr...damn it Twin, beat me to it.

Oh well, at least wedding = open bar at the reception. That's something we can all drink to!

She aint 21, so unless her family and everyone else is low on morals, she won't be drinking.  I don't care what kind of event it is, I wouldn't allow my kids to drink under the age of 21.  Hell my ex wife was 20 when we got hitched, and I didn't even let her drink!

She aint 21, so unless her family and everyone else is low on morals, she won't be drinking.  I don't care what kind of event it is, I wouldn't allow my kids to drink under the age of 21.  Hell my ex wife was 20 when we got hitched, and I didn't even let her drink!

Let's try to keep this respectful now please.  :) Oh, besides I don't drink anyway, or smoke for that matter.

• Like 2

So the legal age for drinking in the US is different to the legal age to get married?

I've always assumed they were the same.

Very well, plan B then.

Chocolate fountain!

• Like 1

So the legal age for drinking in the US is different to the legal age to get married?

I've always assumed they were the same.

Very well, plan B then.

Chocolate fountain!

Where I live it's 16 to 18 years old to drink, I don't live in the U.S.