343iCF Podcast 9: Church Gets Mad

Church

Hey guys....it's a podcast! I know it's a day late, but enjoy it the more for the wait! There was quite a bit of editing involved in this one, almost 20 minutes of audio was cut, but hopefully it'll be made up in the fantastic humor that we provide. See'ya round the forums!

• Like 5

I came in here looking for dating advice. All I got was a slap in the face from you curmudgeons, and I'm severely dissapointed that I didn't hear any of my questions answered -- any of my 24 quatrillion questions (I didn't finish the podcast). 

DO YOU KNOW HOW BIG A NUMBER THAT IS?! I ONLY WANTED TO KNOW HOW LONG YOU SPEND IN THE LAYAWAY AISLE! IS THAT TOO MUCH TO ASK FOR?!

• Like 2

I came in here looking for dating advice. All I got was a slap in the face from you curmudgeons, and I'm severely dissapointed that I didn't hear any of my questions answered -- any of my 24 quatrillion questions (I didn't finish the podcast). 

DO YOU KNOW HOW BIG A NUMBER THAT IS?! I ONLY WANTED TO KNOW HOW LONG YOU SPEND IN THE LAYAWAY AISLE! IS THAT TOO MUCH TO ASK FOR?!

I don't spend any time in the layaway aisle.

There. Question answered. You're welcome.

• Like 2