Halo Fest 2014

I_Make_Big_Boom

oKMhnRZ.png

Today on Xbox Wire, the staff there gave details on Halo Fest 2014.

On November 10th (a day before the Master Chief Collection launches) 343 Industries will "take over" Avalon Theatre in Los Angeles. The Event will broadcast on Xbox Live, Xbox.com, and Twitch: all starting at 8pm PT. I'm assuming they mean all of these when they say "Tune in to the HaloFest Livestream to see".

Before the Halo Fest stream, there will also be the Halo: The Master Chief Collection Launch Invitational (presented by ESL at their Southern California Headquarters). It will feature 32 eSports Pros going head-to-head in Halo 2: Anniversary multiplayer: all for $50,000 in prizes and the chance to be the first to play the Halo 5: Guardians Multiplayer Beta.

All coverage for ESL's H2A Event will be streamed at Twitch.tv/Halo on Nov. 8-9, with additional highlights airing during the HaloFest live broadcast on Nov. 10.

Main attractions of Halo Fest:

• Halo 5: Guardians Beta: An exhibition match between eSports pros on the Halo 5: Guardians Beta (a first look at the Beta before it's official release on December 29th).
  • Halo: Nightfall World Premier: The premier of the first episode of Halo: Nightfall, which "introduces Agent Locke – a pivotal new character in Halo 5: Guardians. Halo: Nightfall is the result of an unprecedented collaboration with industry talents like Ridley Scott and Sergio Mimica-Gezzan, who worked hand-in-hand with 343 Industries to raise the bar for live-action storytelling in the Halo universe". 343 Executive Producer Kiki Wolfkill & the Cast and Production Team will give some details on Nightfall either before, or after the episode airs.
  • 343 Industries interviews & more: Head of 343 Industries Bonnie Ross, Franchise Development Director Frank O’Connor, Executive Producer Dan Ayoub, Executive Producer Josh Holmes, and others from 343i will "talk about the past, present and future of the Halo universe". There will also be talks with "Celebrity Fans" at Avalon Theatre.
  • The Global Halo Tournament: I believe this is where the "highlights" from the Invitational mentioned above are shown.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Thoughts?

Source: Xbox Wire, Halo4Nation

http://news.xbox.com/2014/10/games-halo-fest-announcement

http://halo4nation.com/master-chief-collection/halo-5-guardians-and-halo-nightfall-world-premiers-announced-for-halo-fest-2014/

This post has been promoted to an article Edited by Hell Verruckt
  • Like 7