Don't ruin Halo 2 with map voting.

Halo 2 did NOT have map voting. Don't ruin Halo 2 by putting it in. Don't even put vetoing in.

Map vetoing is for Halo 3. LEAVE IT THERE.

Map voting is for Halo Reach and Halo 4. LEAVE IT THERE.

The reason I am back into Halo after all these years is the chance to play Halo 2 online again. It's the reason I bought my Xbox One.

DON'T RUIN IT WITH MAP VOTING 343I. HALO 2 DID NOT HAVE MAP VOTING.

I'm a huge BTB player, I have been since Halo 2, and when I play Halo 4, EVERYONE VOTES FOR THE SAME FOUR MAPS ON BIG TEAM SLAYER ALL FRIGGIN DAY.

Halo 2 didn't have map voting and we played EVERYTHING.I am terrified that Halo MCC BTB will be Blood Gulch + remakes Big Team Slayer all day 24/7 because of all the noobs that are too scared to play something outside of their comfort zone. They always vote for the same friggin maps all friggin day on Team Slayer only!!!!!!

DON'T RUIN HALO 2. KEEP MAP VOTING OUT.

I doubt they are actually keeping out map voting for particular games... but we'll see I guess. We're not actually 343, you know? We are a community fan forum of the same name and 343 can be found on Halo waypoint.

A lot of the times there will be GAME voting, so I wouldn't expect them not to do the same for game specific playlists.

ummmm.... there's a lot more than 6 maps from halo two. and there was the dlc (which I bought, mind you) that massively extended the lifespan of the MP for the online portion.

you can't be serious that there's only going to be 6 maps to play for MP

"A lot more".

Dude, there were 8 that shipped with the original game. Headlong, Desolation, Containment, Coagulation, Foundation, Tombstone, Backwash, and Lockout.

DLC put that up to 24. Ascension, Backwash, Beaver Creek, Burial Mounds, Colossus, Elongation, Gemini, Ivory Tower, Midship, Relic, Sanctuary, Terminal, Turf, Uplift, Warlock, Waterworks, and Zanzibar were DLC maps.

And we don't know if there is going to be DLC for MCC yet including more maps. They might include 26 maps in DLC.

hmmmmm I've wondered the same. however, as 343 is directing the majority of their efforts to production of halo 5.... i'm thinking the only dlc we'll probably see  might be remade maps. after all,  bloodline is absolutely stunning as it includes elements from blood gulch and coagulation as well

I agree, I can't stand voting. I like playing everything, which was one of the best parts about Halo 2 was that you knew if you played a playlist long enough you were eventually going to get to play what you want, and it seemed to do a good job at not giving the same map too many times in a row. It also ruined Team Doubles because objective is usually not voted for.