How and when did everyone get Recon in Halo 3?

ASK Assassin

So me and my friend just went on halo 3 and to my surprise he had recon with doing any of the vid masters challenges so i did some digging,  found out that everyone got it when Bungie sold Halo to 343 however I never got the armor, was it because my account may not of been made before 2011/12? any ideas? 

Bungie gave Recon as a final goodbye when they handed over the franchise to 343i.

It might be that you didn't get it because your profile was not created by that time yes.

• Like 1

So me and my friend just went on halo 3 and to my surprise he had recon with doing any of the vid masters challenges so i did some digging,  found out that everyone got it when Bungie sold Halo to 343 however I never got the armor, was it because my account may not of been made before 2011/12? any ideas? 

If you hadn't made an account before then it's very unlikely the system will give you it, as likely the system/people are not in place anymore to even care about handing it out.

Sucks to be you brother.

I dont remember the date but i ran the Annual for the last vidmaster

Could we possibly get a team together to do the vid masters? good for gamer score and even though the Halo 3 servers are down the Co-Op still works which is great and if they are down now and halo 3 is in the complete collection then they might put them back up?

Could we possibly get a team together to do the vid masters? good for gamer score and even though the Halo 3 servers are down the Co-Op still works which is great and if they are down now and halo 3 is in the complete collection then they might put them back up?

The H3 servers aren't down >.> 

I made my account in 2008, Idk if i did get it. o_o

I'm a higher rank then my friend, he barely played the game yet he still got recon and i didnt, I completed it on legendary and he never played the campaign, also if people were begging for it then they should work for it.

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...