H2A Bloodline Walkthrough and Gameplay

Surprised this hasn't been posted here yet (from what I've seen at least).

Walkthrough

Gameplay

Bloodline pays homage to one of the most iconic maps in Halo's existence, but it manages to bring the best of all iterations and add a bit of character we have yet to see from the simple "two bases in a box canyon" setup.

Such features/changes include:

• Altered rock formations, pillars, and weapon placement
  • Removal of Coagulation's lowest level, but maintains/adds more ways into each base
  • Hornet (replacing the Banshee by default) spawns behind each base, similarly to Valhalla/Ragnarok
  • Teleporters have been replaced by dual Man Cannons, also hearkening to Valhalla/Ragnarok
  • New structure towards middle of map, labeled in the HUD as the "UNSC Training Base"
  • Additions of new sandbox elements like the Gungoose, Suppressed SMG, and Assault Rifle
  • Removal of Scorpion tank (although it can be added in Forge)
  • The addition of two (presumably Forge-able) antennae that, upon activation, release an EMP that halts all vehicles within a certain radius of its respective base

• Like 2

Surprised this hasn't been posted here yet (from what I've seen at least).

Anyone can post news so long as you don't post news that was posted already (that's a mouthful) :P

I saw this earlier on H4N, and it was pretty cool. I love how the Hornet still has Rockets. Not like that Troop Transport that was on Sandbox.

Thanks for posting this. It's pretty interesting indeed. ;)