30 Day Halo Challenge - Day 4: Favorite Weapon

proxi 9

I've made it to the fourth day in the 30 Day Halo Challenge. The topic of the fourth day is one's favorite weapon. One of the great things about Halo, I think, is its weapon balance. What I mean by this is that there are many weapons, each unique in its own way. This is something many first person shooters lack. Each weapon in Halo is different and is used differently, which brings a whole new level to competitive gameplay.

When I think about the best weapon, I do not think about which is the most destructive, or the coolest looking, or the most entertaining. I look for something that can be used in every situation and on every enemy type, either player or AI. So, with those things considered, I'd say the Battle Rifle is the most effective at everything, and what I mean by that is that it's well rounded. You can use it on practically anything, and (at least in campaign) ammo can be found quite often. A weapon that is almost as good as the BR is the Sniper Rifle. Slightly harder to aim with, however, it can take out players and some campaign enemies in one shot. It also has much better range than the BR. It's a fun weapon to use, and when I see one, I dash for it. However, that is its downfall. It's a somewhat rare weapon, at least compared to the BR, and ammo is usually scarce. Also, in campaign, I would hate to use the sniper rifle on smaller enemies such as grunts or crawlers. If ammo was infinite, this would probably be my favorite weapon. So, the best overall weapon combo, in my opinion, is the Battle Rifle backed up with a Sniper Rifle. This is not the best in all cases, however, it is for general use.

All in all, the Battle Rifle is my favorite weapon because it is the most practical and effective in general cases, and the Sniper Rifle is close behind in second place.

Just to make this clear for you, since I've just noticed this myself. You've made a small error when reading up the 'rules' so to speak on the 30 Day Halo Challenge
Link to Thread
Says that you must post in a different subforum, while the 4 you've made have been in the General Discussion.
I can move the ones you've already made to other subforums to make them count, but you're gonna have to remember to post in different areas from then on :P
Good luck with the challenge.

Just to make this clear for you, since I've just noticed this myself. You've made a small error when reading up the 'rules' so to speak on the 30 Day Halo ChallengeLink to ThreadSays that you must post in a different subforum, while the 4 you've made have been in the General Discussion.

I can move the ones you've already made to other subforums to make them count, but you're gonna have to remember to post in different areas from then on :P

Good luck with the challenge.

This is a different 30 Day Challenge. I'm sorry, I should have been more specific XD

• 2 weeks later...