Characters in Halo 5: Guardians

proxi 9

So we know of a few characters that will definitely be returning in H5G. Obviously John, also Jameson Locke, Thel 'Vadam, and in some form the Didact (pretty sure that 343i was referring to the Ur-Didact in the XBox Magazine, but you never know). Lasky will probably return, however, we are not 100% sure about that. What characters would you like to see return? I think that I would like for Blue team to show up somewhere, and that is highly likely because Fred's armor was seen in the Halo 5 Guardians multiplayer trailer. I'll make another post about Blue team, I have quite a few things to say about them. Also, I'm hoping for Chakas to appear sometime soon. Anyway, please comment who you want to see (maybe they haven't been in a Halo game yet) and if you want to why you want them to appear. See you on the other side!

• Like 2

Takanuva would like for the Gravemind to return since he's technically a character.

I'd also like some action from Jul M'dama.

Yes, I would love to see more of those characters! Definitely the Gravemind, there's almost no doubt about that. As for Jul, I think we're just getting started with him. And Takanuva?!

• Like 1

Everyone (ok, not everyone) wants to see The Flood return. They've been gone since 2007 and it's high time they returned. I hope they also flesh out the connection of the Gravemind to the precursors in the next few games.

I really think they will flesh that out. The Primoridial's prohpecy pretty much said that the Flood would return and humanity will rise and stuff like that. Plus, 343i has done a pretty good job bringing aspects from the books into the game.

I would like for the Flood to return and for some new characters. The Flood were a great part of the game in the first 3 Halo games. As for new characters, Del Rio, Palmer and Laskey were not exactly the best. Unless 343 give them an actual role, they should be done away with. None of them really actually did anything.

• 3 weeks later...

I want Jul M'dama to return in the Campaign so we can experience him in the actual Halo story

*Cough* Cortana *Cough*

Jun. I heard he was training Spartan IV's and he might have been in the Halo 4 Epilogue cutscene

The Flood. Everyone wants the Flood back, those nasty, disgusting, consuming monsters that we all love!! :D