• More playlists RANKED
    • zero bloom
    • 85% bloom
    • Bring back the 1-50 ranking system

Seperate playlist by gametype.

Add join in progress feature for non-ranked areas of play

Remove quit ban for non-ranked areas of play

Get rid of MM

Allow people to host/find custom games regardless of the size of their friends list.

Fix the way MM handles the community in general.

that's what 343 can do to fix this peice of ****.

Quit forcing the views and playstyles of the elitest (selfish) group, upon the casual players who could care less about stats and leaderboards.

Because you don't like people joining a game in progress....we all have to suffer?

this man speaks the truth

this post was a bust, a few of you get the picture but most of you are asking 343 to change the smallest details. Im not going to go on halo 3 and tell my friends that wont play reach to go out and buy it because they put the ghost in 4v4 matchmaking or that the credit limit is lifted. Im talking about what would make halo fans that dont play reach go out and buy it. and DARTH the reason you got owned in mlg is because there is no RANKING SYSTEM. If there was a ranking system you would be able to compete.

• Like 1

Bring back the armor system similar to Halo 3 where players a forced to EARN awesome looking armor by completing special challenges and or completing campaign missions on legendary. This will solve the problem of all the n00b players having more epic armor than players who are actually skillful. And take away the credit system, instead you get new armor by ranking up.

Honestly they dont have to Fix so much Sure there is somethings they can fix but i like to play reach as it is now i mean in the beta the cloak sucks and the New thing egen you shoot someone in the hed when only half the shield is down is just annoying. I would be happy if they kept the system or whatever it's calld.

To fix TU, 343 must:

100% Damage and 100% melee BUT have 90% damage resistance for 4 shot kill.

90% shield recharge rate. This would make it unnecessary to nerf armor lock as shields would recharge slower.

110% move speed and 110% jump height.

ZERO bloom.

Pistol is a pickup item that will spawn frequently.

Spawn with DMR and Assault Rifle for Team Slayer

Spawn with Assault Rifle and Plasma pistol for Rumble Pit.

Make vehicles spawn in 4 vs 4 matches. 1 warthog per team, 3 Mongoose and 1 or 2 Ghosts. (medium to large maps only)

Create more forge world maps for more play lists, Infection is too repetitive and most maps that are being made for other play lists are too small and cramped.

Make Sprint Last longer. These are Spartans, I'm sure they would be able to sprint for a LOT longer.

Evade is Perfect.

Armor Lock can stay if there is 90% shield recharge rate.

Jet pack has to have a slower recharge rate.

Active camo is good.

Hologram needs to look a lot more like the actual spartan.

I have put these stats into a custom game type and I built a 5 minute forge map with 1 Ghost, 3 mongoose and 1 Warthog per team. I got 7 of my friends and holy hell it was SO fun. We also turned off armor abilities on a different game and it played a lot like the goodness of halo 3 combined with the goodness of halo 1. I would like people to give me their thoughts and maybe experiment on their own. You can also download a Zero Bloom custom game type. I will also upload the game type into my file share for you guys to play with. PM me if you want my gamertag to download the GT or just make it yourself.

Thanks.

omg again^ to the idiot above me...no one is going to come back and play reach if they put a slower health recharge or faster speed. These are just adjustments that you want. The question i want answered is what will bring back the HUNDREDS OF THOUSANDS of players that use to play halo? Mass amounts of people are not going to come back because of these small changes.

omg again^ to the idiot above me...no one is going to come back and play reach if they put a slower health recharge or faster speed. These are just adjustments that you want. The question i want answered is what will bring back the HUNDREDS OF THOUSANDS of players that use to play halo? Mass amounts of people are not going to come back because of these small changes.

Dude reach just sucks face it. The only way my friends and I would play this game again is if the jump height was like H3 or H2. Not to mention reach needs a BR(battle rifle). I have given up on reach as you should. If your hoping it will somehow end up bEing fun like H3 or something you're wrong sir. If you dont like reach now (after the TU) then you never will man. Unfortunately they would have to change the WHOLE game almost to make me happy.

First and foremost, armor abilities should be treated as pickups, like the pickups from previous games. People loved that. Just imagine what Halo 3 would've been like if you had the option to spawn with a power drain, bubble shield, or a regenerator. That would've been a pain in the ass to play.

Zero bloom should be a permanent change, because everyone (for the most part) in the halo community throughout CE to H3 loves consistency.(and yes Twinreaper, I know it's not actually "bloom" but everyone here knows what I mean when I say it)

Armor lock and camo armor abilities basically ruined the idea of power-ups from previous Halo games. If these don't get removed, then power-ups being added into MM are pointless, although I would love to see it happen.

People play Reach a lot less a year later because newer games have come out. Reach also debuted in the middle of the worst economic status in about a decade. Many factors come into play when figuring out why a player base dwindles or remains small from the start. As for everyones complaint about how the game mechanics function...get over it. This is not a sequel to the linear story line we are used to. Weapons will be different as well.as secondary and support items. Dont come in here and bash a game for the sole reason that it is not in any way remotely similar to a previous Halo title you loved. The playability of any game that is not a sequel or linear in.story must be treated as a stand alone title and judged for what it does seperatly from othrrs.

As for those who wanted changes...understand that most of the changes you have been so.quick to suggest, would require a complete rewriting of the Blam! Engine and MegaloScript.

Dude reach just sucks face it. The only way my friends and I would play this game again is if the jump height was like H3 or H2. Not to mention reach needs a BR(battle rifle). I have given up on reach as you should. If your hoping it will somehow end up bEing fun like H3 or something you're wrong sir. If you dont like reach now (after the TU) then you never will man. Unfortunately they would have to change the WHOLE game almost to make me happy.

110% movement speed and 110% jump height on reach is close enough to Halo 3's jump height and running speed.

• 1 month later...

What would make you play reach more? Also what would make more people play reach? I believe if 343 make more playlist ranked like snipers, swat, and mlg more people would come back to reach.

PLEASE BRING BACK HALO 3 MAPS, SUCH AS High Ground, Narrows, Isolation, Standoff, The Pit, Guardian, and Last Resort. I personally feel like they would compliment the reach playstyle as well as get more people playing just for the nostalgia.