30 Day Halo Challenge - Day 2: Favorite Member of the UNSC

proxi 9

Today is the second day of the 30 Day Halo Challenge for me, and it's all about my favorite member of the UNSC. There were many fantastic characters that were members of the UNSC. There were great leaders like Thomas Lasky and Jacob Keyes, there were bad leaders like Andrew Del Rio, and there were heroes like Kurt-051 and John-117. My personal favorite goes to Vasily Beloi, a member of Kilo-5. Vaz was a very interesting character. He served for 8 years as an ODST in the Human-Covenant war. He had a strong hate for Sangheili, and had a strong idea of morality. However, his sense of morality was tested, and he showed compassion and care for his other team-mates, especially Naomi. He eventually felt sympathy for Steffan Stentzke and was forced to make a decision. Ultimately, he did what he thought was right and made a deal with Stentzke. His character arc ended when he received a package in the mail revealing that Stentzke was still alive and grateful for what Vaz did. Vaz, as well as the rest of Kilo-5, kept their promise to him and did not tell ONI about Stentzke. Vasily was an awesome character, and although I very much doubt this would happen, it would be amazing to see this character reappear in the future of the Halo franchise.

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...
Lasky was the worst character in halo! That is my opinion tho. I hated everything about him. Really hope to never hear of him again! But sgt. Johnson was by far the best!!! P.s. The master cheif should talk very little!

HOW CAN I FORGET ABOUT SGT JOHNSON?! Still not the best in my opinion, but he definitely should have been mentioned!