• I proved I was stronger than Moustachio
    • I proved I was faster than Moustachio
    • Who the heck is Moustachio??

TUPidta.png

Sunday, November 2nd, 4 pm EST, 9 pm GMT

Converter:

http://www.timezoneconverter.com/cgi-bin/tzc.tzc

[the time is subject to change]

Left 4 Dead 2 Event. Self explanatory. We'll be playing Versus for a large chunk of the Event, but I'm open to playing a different mode if the attendees want to.

If we end up having less people than normal then we'll most likely just play Campaign or Versus Matchmaking. Again this is up to the attendees.

1:Say you're joining, and post your GT (if you don't have your GT below your name). I will then include you on the list. I don't care if you post things that have nothing to do with the Event on here, but please tell me if you can join beforehand before you do.

2:A few hours (maybe just an hour) before the actual time of the Event I will host a pre-party to screw around in. Send me a message, and I'll invite you. It is not mandatory to join the pre-party, so you can wait until the actual party starts, or a little after if you're a"late bloomer". If you can't join, please tell me, and I'll remove your name from the list and open a spot for joining.

3:When the time comes I will be lurking in the Shoutbox to invite people, and after everyone's in I will launch the game-night... and the shenanigans will begin!

Le Short Rules:

1: You can cuss, but no 5 minute non-stop cussing marathons pls.
2: If you start a flame war, or are a nuisance to the party then I will boot you.
3: If we end up not having enough people in the party, I will allow guests. Same goes for people who didn't sign up.
4: Please have a Mic. I want to keep this as fun as possible, and in order to do that I will be splitting up the people who have Mics with the people who don't. I will attempt to to try to make the Talkers/Quiets even for each team.
5: The most important rule of all: Have fun... and DON'T PUT ON THE HAUNTED MASK!!! :shock:

- - - - -

1: Hell Verruckt - Self Destruct217
2: Scariesboo - Bekinator
3: Hellpen9 - Delpen9
4: rrhuntington - EVOL SPARTAN II
5: JackTheRipper - JackOfHarts 343
6: ONI 2spooky - ONI Agent Locke
7:
8:

Gnome Chompski de Commando :smoke:

gnome-arnie.png

Edited by Hell Verruckt
  • Like 1

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO I was getting ready for the event! 

ivtJDROdeH5cu.gif

I'm extremely sorry. :(

My sister has my WiFi box, and I can't get on XBL until she gives it back. She told me she would at 6. By then I think it would be too late for some of the attendees, so the best thing would be to postpone.

Again I'm sorry for the inconvenience. I fully plan to do the Event on another date though. Maybe next month.

UPDATE: The new projected time is:

Sunday, November 2nd, 4 pm EST, 9 pm GMT

This is because my internet is completely destroyed right now. As of yet it won't be able to handle Left 4 Dead 2 online: if I did play then it would be horribly laggy due to the Horde AI. My internet renews on the 2nd of every month, so I'll go ahead and move this to November 2nd. HOPEFULLY IT'LL WORK THEN!! :D

• 2 weeks later...

I don't know if we'll be able to get a full party by Sunday, so if we don't here's the game plan:

If at least 3-4 of us show up then we'll all hop into a Party to chat and get on the same team to play with randoms. If we only have 3 then I'll invite the random guy whos on our team.

I'm also up to Campaign if you guys want to do that instead of Versus.

As always, thanks for signing up.

• Like 1