More of Noble Team

webbrussell

Having an installment in the franchise showcasing how the members of Noble Team came together would make for a great game -especially from a multiplayer standpoint- but I feel as though Halo (The videogame portion of the franchise at least) is moving away from the Fall of Reach and its storyline and shifting its primary focus towards The Reclaimer Trilogy.

If any 'side-game' were to be made, I'd expect it would be something beneficial to the stories of Halo 5 and Halo 6. A game focusing on Agent Locke's past or the experiences of the Arbiter following the events of Halo 3 would seem more likely and more favorable for the storyline aspect of the upcoming Halo installments. 

• Like 1

• 4 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...

Locke's team, as far as I know, are going to be people he's never met before (Correct me if I'm wrong in like 6 months).

And there is a show on Locke's past, Halo: Nightfall.

And not to be a buzzkill but not every question has to be answered with a new video game. I'm sure a couple books, comic or novel, would be of equal importance, if there isn't already, 

I recommend going over to  halo.wikia.com and reading up on Noble Team, or find some books. :)

While not directly official (Though 343i has referenced it many times), A Fistful of Arrows gives a lot more characterisation to Noble, and is viewed by many as official canon, though it isn't.