Halo 2: Anniversary Warlord Map Full Length Gameplay

Adam91

Yesterday 343 Industries revealed the 6th remastered map that will be shipping with Halo: The Master Chief Collection for Halo 2: Anniversary, the reveal can be read here. That final map is Warlord and it is a remake of the Halo 2 map Warlock, Warlock was a DLC map and it was one of two maps (the other being containment) that came with the free Bonus Map Pack.

Bravo at 343 Industries did announce that the final map would not be a DLC so that comment has come across as a little bit of a mystery, but most likely it was just a simple change of plan. 

IGN got access to the map and posted a full length video of gameplay of one of Halo's most classic game types, King of the Hill, here we get to see the map in action. 

So what do you think of Warlock/Warlord being the final map and how did you like the gameplay? Where you hoping for another map to make it on the list?

This post has been promoted to an article

• Like 4

Well, grenade indicators are back, but I never minded those anyway. This map looks awesome, red team isn't pink team like in H4, and the dustblowing effects in the background are awesome. I also love its atmosphere.

This is good enough to get me back into Halo...when I can get a One. Hope rebuilding my skills doesn't take too long! :P

Got to say, I'm still not happy about BR starts, as it's a weapon which was overpowered back in 2004 and it still looks overpowered now. Here's hoping we see a bit more of the rest of the weapon sandbox in future gameplay videos, and that the rest of them are actually worth using.

Other than that, the graphics are great and the physics and gunplay look very solid, so provided it doesn't end up being a BR spamfest, it's looking very good!