Halo 2 Anniversary - First Coagulation Screenshot Revealed!

If you were excited for the Coagulation remake in Halo 2 Anniversary, Bloodline, than I have an awesome picture you'll love to see!

Coagulation has been one of the most hyped up reveals in Halo 2: Anniversary, with scant details and no pictures but one of concept art surfacing, that is, until now. Halo4Nation.com posted the picture, and Hell Verruckt linked me to it, so thanks Hell/Self Destruct! Clearly there have been changes from the last iteration in Halo Reach, the map tone is truer to it's Halo 2 counterpart with a gritty brown colour palette. As well, a new addition to the bases, a glowing blue or red spire on top of the bases, has been added. There is also a strange formation to the left, and a blue light emmiting from an unknown source in the back of the blue base. It is likely that this is a still unfinished variant of the map, as there is a lack of vehicles and weaponry, and what seems like a barren terrain compared to the concept art.

post-26953-0-31795800-1412625140_thumb.jpg

Are you displeased with the new look of Coagulation? Let me know below! Thanks a ton for reading!

This post has been promoted to an article
  • Like 7

Yeah cause that's what we needed, a 13th version of the original CE map Bloodgulch.  I get it, Coag was a popular map for whatever reason, but really?  There are so many other maps they could have redone or here's an idea.... MAKE NEW ORIGINAL MAPS!!!

Again I get it, it's H2A.  But whats the point anyway?  It's running on a new engine, isn't remotely close to H2 in anyway, and yet your gonna rehash the same old redone maps over and over again?  Glad I'm not wasting my money!

• Like 1