Watermark on Video

Ranger Intel

So I just finished off this video yesterday, I used a free version of he 'Wondershare Video Editor'. After converting the video's file format to MP4, it was stuck with a Watermark on it all the way through the video. I read that I need to buy the software to get rid of the Watermark. I usually use Windows Movie Maker, but it's not working on his old Samsung Laptop, I'm using Windows XP. My PC is not working, and it is much easier to deal with and has Windows 7 + Windows Movie Maker.

Is there a way I could easily get rid of the Watermark, or get the footage from this software to another that will not force a Watermark in MP4 Format? I may be able to get my PC back up and running sometime if that would help.

I really appreciate any helpful feedback, thank you.

There is no way of removing the watermark without "acquiring" a full version of the software

Your best option would be to just wait until you can use a  PC with windows movie maker again or move onto free video editing software like Lightworks( I'm in the process of learning it so I can teach others how to use it. I've heard fairly positive things about it, PM me for more info) 

• 7 years later...