What kind of support for Halo Anniversary PC do we have?

Riekopo

There are no plans for a Halo Anniversary (MCC) for PC at the moment. Maybe after launch there will be.

There are many petitions out there, and 343i has heard the outcry.

Oh if you haven't noticed: we are not 343i.

I'm not asking about Halo The Master Chief Collection. I'm asking about 2011's Halo Anniversary. What do you mean this isn't 343i? This is a forum for the discussion of 343i related things. You don't need to put your sentences on separate lines for dramatic effect.

I'm not asking about Halo The Master Chief Collection. I'm asking about 2011's Halo Anniversary. What do you mean this isn't 343i? This is a forum for the discussion of 343i related things. You don't need to put your sentences on separate lines for dramatic effect.

I posted "We are not 343i" because I did not know whether or not you knew (since it seems you're a new member). I just want to make it clear that we have no affiliation with 343i other then that we are a fan forum for Halo.

A large misconception new members get when they come on here is that we are the official website for 343 Industries when we are not, so we have to reinforce our place whenever we can so we don't mislead people.

Now the MCC has all 4 Chief games (including Halo CE Anniversary, and Halo 2 Anniversary) so that's why I put that. Either way: CE Anniversary will not be coming to PC any time soon. Sorry. There are always petitions for these things and maybe 343i will actually do something about it, but they have said multiple times that there are no plans to do so. But there is a large support for the game to come to PC.

Lastly I separate my sentences to make it easier for people to read, not for dramatic effect. I definitely don't like reading paragraphs of text, so I try to keep my posts away from that (even though this one happens to be the opposite). That's just the way I do things.

Edited by Hell Verruckt

• 3 months later...