Ubisofts EB Games Expo line-up 2014

Connor Kenway

main.jpg

Hello boys n girls it's Mereel here and I have some top secret (not really) information to share! Ubisoft has announced what they will have at the EB Games Expo in Australia you ready to see? cos I sure am! right lets get into the good stuff let the info begin:

AC Rogue:

There will be a new game demo shown at the Expo as well as the 1st hands on in Australia! 

AC Unity:

There will be an on stage Developer presentation live, an all new gameplay demo and there is the chance to win a life size Arno replica

TC's the Divison:

For this super awesome looking game there shall be an on stage demo (not sure if it's a new one) and you can meet the developers of the game

The Crew:

Meet the Developers and there'll be hands on.

Far Cry 4:

Meet the developers and a hands on demo

Just Dance:

there'll be the Australian finalists for the championship

Trials Fusion:

Playable at the expo.

So from the looks of things a good majority of the Ubisoft Devs are coming down to the land down under to showcase their games and talk about how cool they are! what do you think of the new demos? let me know below peeps.

And as always the source (well actually I got it in a Ubi newsletter but this'll do) http://www.ebexpo.com.au/exhibitors/

Edited by Mereel
  • Like 3