hello there everyone and 343 industries and microsoft we want the elites back into halo multiplayer again and halo 5 guardians everyone would love to have the elites back into halo multiplayer if you are listening please bring the elites back hey community please spread the word about the elites in halo multiplayer we must get our voices heard and you are the future of halo you are our last hope 343 industries and microsoft please bring the elite back in halo multiplayer thank you so much for listening....:D

Well first off we are not 343. This a fan forum. Secondly, there is no reason right now to put them into multiplayer. You could play as Elites in the other games because they had a major role. In Halo 4 they had no real role. Unless they get a major role in Halo 5, I doubt they will be playable as

I'm sorry, did you say you want the Elites back. I didn't quite get the message :troll:

There's nothing confirmed/denied about it as of now. If they do decide to bring them back I'd like it to be in a Halo:Reach version. They're stronger and such but can only be played as in certain Gametypes. Wouldn't want them shrunken down and needing to iron their shirts with a wok pan now would we?

And please no pre-set armour combo's, we want to be creative!

^

Why not just have them in every gamemode and not be any better than Spartans? :)

Also on a side note : if Elites do come back I hope they have the same customisation as Spartans.

That would result in the shruken down crooked back to suit the same hitbox Elites I was talking about. Remember that part in the neck of the Elites that you could throw grenades through... Not want that to happen  again now would we?

• Like 1

That would result in the shruken down crooked back to suit the same hitbox Elites I was talking about. Remember that part in the neck of the Elites that you could throw grenades through... Not want that to happen  again now would we?

Oh god, the horrible SWAT memories...

• Like 1

Another good reason I was always Elite.

Edited by rrhuntington

hello there everyone and 343 industries and microsoft we want the elites back into halo multiplayer again and halo 5 guardians everyone would love to have the elites back into halo multiplayer if you are listening please bring the elites back hey community please spread the word about the elites in halo multiplayer we must get our voices heard and you are the future of halo you are our last hope 343 industries and microsoft please bring the elite back in halo multiplayer thank you so much for listening.... :D

First off, we're not the official 343i, and especially not Microsoft.

About the idea, me, is a major Elite fan, I would LOVE to have them back. Bring my snake-headed, scaly-looking, dino-legged friends back!! This is probably the biggest thing I want back in Halo

*I also want them to have the same customization as Spartans, ex: Colors (actual color change, not like Halo Reach where only a faint, nasty color change is made; I mean ACTUAL color change that you can clearly see, like on Spartans. Also FULL armor customization, ex: Helmet, Visor (Maybe on Elite Rangers, although I'm not to sure about that idea), Left Shoulder, Right Shoulder, Chest/Torso, /Forearms, Legs.

• 4 weeks later...

^

No you make sense but we know so little about this game.... :) Let me explain more.

I would rather armor abilities and sprint as a power up rather than a spartan abilities.

1 The Halo community has very little idea what Spartan abilities will be or how they will work. Will they be power ups or can you choose them like armour abilities before you start the game who knows?