Halo: MCC not coming to PC

Halo: The Master Chief Collection will not be coming to PC anytime soon. Microsoft said that although it's still a possibility, it's not something that's being worked on or considered right now. They are focusing on doing a great job on Xbox.

343 Industries' Executive Produce Dan Ayoub said "The appeal of the massive PC Market isn't lost". Having Halo: MCC being released only on Xbox One seems to be a way of encouraging more gamers to purchase the console.

It is possible to see Halo: MCC come to PC, but at the moment it's not an option and may not be for a while.

Do you want Halo: MCC to come to PC?

halo-the-master-chief-collection-is-pure

Source: http://www.gamespot.com/videos/gs-news-top-5-halo-collection-not-for-pc-evil-with/2300-6421534/

• Like 3

I mean... Was it even expected in the first place? It should have always been enjoyment for everyone! Too bad it never works out that way...

Maybe_some_day.gif

They are probably tired of hearing that anyway.

Edited by rrhuntington
  • Like 3

Although this was kinda expected, it might shut up all the people making petitions on makeachange for once.

And if they start complaining here we can just link them to this report! :hrhr:

Thanks MoMmy! :thumbup:

• Like 1

• 1 month later...

Well I don't have a gaming PC so it's not a big deal to me anyway.

I'm getting an Xbox One for Christmas along with Halo: Master Chief Collection and Xbox Live Gold.

And yes I grew up with the Original Xbox, Halo Combat Evolved,  Halo 2, and the Xbox 360 with Halo 3, Halo Wars, Halo 3: ODST, Halo: Reach, Halo: Combat Evolved Anniversary, and Halo 4.

I'm a very loyal Halo fan and I can't wait for Halo: Master Chief Collection, Halo 5: Guardians, and Halo 6: Reclaimers

(I don't know if that's the official name. But Reclaimers sounds like a cool subtitle. Just saying. :P)

I played Halo all the time when I was younger but I don't see why they don't release it on pc, they would make much more money and so many people would play it.

If it was brought onto pc, modders could make new gamemodes and maps so the developers don't have such a hard time.

I think it really should be released on PC very soon.

eh. Microsoft will not allow halo to be ported to a pc for quite some time In the foreseeable future. maybe if sales for xbox one tank and MS needs revenue they might consider it. otherwise, no. halo is a franchise that MS relies on to be a moneymaker for them.

unlike activision, MS will not waste $500 million on a game that leaves a lot to be desired

343, please, return Halo to the former glory it once had on PC. I would love to give you my money. Please, let me give you my money.

I'm perfectly okay with waiting a year for a port, so this release has time to sell Xbones - I realize that was its main purpose. But Microsoft has been neglecting its PC roots for years now (still waiting for Fable 2 on PC...), and I'm hoping one day they'll return.