Greetings

Andycu5

If anyone knows me from Waypoint or the Halo Archive, I believe that I've built up a reputation (not a bad one) on both of those sites. However, for people that are just now learning of my existence, I shall introduce myself.

Common Internet Names:

On the Halo Archive, I go by the name of Andycus — the proper pronunciation of my current name here. However, on anywhere that's not the Archive, I go by Andycu5 simply because of how Andycu5 is my gamertag and I often find that having a 5 instead of an "s" makes the appearance of the name look better.

Originating From:

As I previously said, I come to this realm from Halo Waypoint and the Halo Archive.

Other Information:

Aside from being a Spartan on Waypoint and a sub-admin on the Archive, I am many other things. Being a writer of both Halo fan fiction and my own fiction set in my own universes, and an avid composer of music, I am currently pursuing a career in both writing and composing and ultimately working towards an eventuality in which I am either a writer for 343i, or an in-house composer for a video game studio.

• Like 2

Welcome to the site friend!

I actually tend to lurk on Halo Archive. I don't have an account(yet) but I did look at your Youtube channel awhile back and loved what I saw!

I run the Youtube channel for our lovely forum here. It is nice to see staff from another site on here! Hope you enjoy your stay and if you have any questions feel free to ask.