Drizzy_Dan

Last Halo 2: Anniversary Map Remake Shown at Tokyo Games Show 2014

Last Map Remake Confirmed at Tokyo Games Show 2014

halo_2_anniversary_tokyo_games_show_2014

And the last map to make the cut for Halo 2: Anniversary in the wonderfully remastered set is a fan favorite, ultra-competitive map: Warlock. Renamed Warlord for the game, a lot of players of competitive gametypes and playlists, such as Team Hardcore, and fans of MLG should have fond memories of it. Not much can be said from the picture but I'm sure we could trust that everything's there and looks spiffy. 

What do you think? A good addition to the set or should they have chosen a different map?

Source: HaloDestiny.net

I should also point out that Red found this and not me.

• Like 7

One of the only maps I have never played in Halo. I've seen it's counterpart wizard from Halo CE, in Halo CE, but never played. So this will be like a whole brand new map to me.

Warlock? That was dlc right? It's that map that's also in Reach except it's called something else can't remember what but its the map where in campaign on New Alexandria there's drones. Am I thinking of the right map? I seriously can't remember but I hope it's the one I'm thinking of.

Nice find Dri- I mean Cooliest 2.0 ;)

Edited by Mereel

Man it's been a long time since I've seen D_D write a news article.

Great find D_D, I never actually played the original map, but I look forward to playing when MCC releases! :yay:

Warlock is one of those renamed maps used in Reach. I'll be looking forward to playing the original. Nice article Dan.

Woooooow. this makes me very happy!!! Warlock was my favorite map in Halo 2. I cannot wait to play on this new remake. I've been waiting for this since halo 3. I cannot wait 4 Master Chief collection to come. Hurry up!!

Hm, I see I'm not the only one who went, "Wait, Warlock? What map is that?" Than again I never played Halo 2's MP so I can't judge yet.

Nice find D_D and Red.

Can't remember if I actually played that map on the original Halo 2. Oh well, still going to be super fun anyway! ^_^