master flood chief infection

Duhd

the master chief gets infected  :help: but partially and retains his mind and body but now a flood infected one  :bananachief: with the traits of one :yay:  and the weaknesses  :boo: and the ability to be hated and loved by all things flood and sentient :facepalm:  except the gravemind will tell him what to infect (thats YOU sentient life) so hide from the master flood chief infection :hide: and eventually he will break free from the infection and kill the flood (again again again) :chaingun:  please 343 add this to the game or as a seperate campaign

• Like 1

What is with all these hair brained posts!?! WAAAT???

I'm not hating btw: these things are hilarious... in a good way. C:

Now onto the inevitable: WE ARE NOT 343I. Halowaypoint is their base of operations.

Relating to the OP: What you have stated is in a realm which is highly open to interpretation, and I think something like that could come to pass. BUT... buut... read dis ↓

I think the only way to be truly infected is to be hitched by a Flood Infection Form (but I know contact with Flood biomass may enact the process too). Once a Flood Infection Form gets you you are pretty much screwed. It taps into your nervous system (I believe killing you in the process) and then drastically changes your bodily structure. Any, and all traces of the original person are now void at this point: save for it's knowledge assimilated into the Flood Hivemind (or Gravemind watevs).

There is one instance where a Flood Infecto wasn't able to fully overcome a Human. The good old Wallace A. Jenkins, who was infected by an old Infecto, and retained some of his control over his body (but the Infecto definitely did it's work rearranging his body structure quite horribly). He ended up blowing some ship to hell to prevent the Flood from laying waste to Earth... which also consisted of himself.

Now any regular Infecto would completely devastate a Human it would come in contact to, BUT a very old weakened one (like the Wallace Infecto) might enable someone such as the Chief to retain control should it try to assimilate him.

But there are unknowns. Chief, as you know, is not a normal Human. He's got all them augmentations and all that science crap going on: physically, and mentally beyond a run of the mill Human (that sure didn't stop Humans like John Forge from kicking major a$$ though: Forge even got into a fight with Spartan Douglas). So what exactly will happen to a Spartan when infected has yet to be fully seen. Halo 4 did show infected Spartans who were immensely agile and formidable, but that was based off of UNSC simulations and not "Real World" representations of infected Spartans: which consist of 0 inhabitants.

Now here's the biggest Con to the idea: IF Chief were to become infected, but still be the good old Chief, then he in essence would still be a walking conduit for the Flood. I think Flood Spores would radiate from his body, and do short work on any ecosystem it comes in contact to (that Halfjaw dude even says a Flood Spore could destroy an entire species).

So if Chief were to really succeed in this form... he would eventually have to kill himself to prevent the Flood from spreading. I don't think it would last long.

Edited by Self Destruct
  • Like 2

i mean like a more advanced flood has infected the chief but his augmentations prevent the infection form from killing and nerve-tapping or he rips it out at the last second and changes his abilities and model and yes the spores would radiate from his body but wont kill anybody and be harmless little background object and i wouldnt like it if he has the things of a flood spartan im thinking like a flood combat form with mk VI armor instead of the fatigues and the head thingy 

Bear-how-about-no.jpg

There's not a chance in hell for 343i to do this! This would ruin the entire franchise for sure. :no:

And imagine IF they did this how many people would be upset and rage? :wallbash: 

I wouldn't want to see this happen to Chief anyway :cray:

Sorry Buhd :hrhr: