Bye Bye :(

HIWBC

Goodbye friends and members of the forums :(. I don't know when I shall return but when I do, it will not be with a sad face on, I'll be happy. I don't know I guess I just need a break right now :(. I've just been feeling a lot of stress recently when moving up into year 10 and I just don't know what to do on the forums anymore, I feel like a bit of an insignificance here, I don't know why I just do, I will return don't worry. I just don't know when :cray:.

post-29848-0-47852400-1411247543.png

• Like 8

Sad to see you leave bud, but life>forum. Sort your stuffs out and come back :D

If you feel insignificant (not saying you are!) try finding something you like to do and other members like to see you do, like me starting to post news, Biggles and his guides and TMM with his scripts. You'll find something, I'm sure of it ;)

Okay but seriously though... If any more of you are leaving I'm going to have to tie you all up.

I'll love you and you'll love me :3

• Like 1

You're a very important member of the forum just like everyone else on here so never say otherwise! 

Hope your life goes well and everything gets better so you can return to the forum in a timely manner :D

You have brought us not only your prime example of being a good member but also wonderful creations like Drizzy_Doge

C ya soon H5WBC! Better be back by Halo 5 ;D

• Like 1

Look, Buddy...

Get your self straight, and don't worry about significance. It's a fact you are a very important member to us here, and you provide it everytime you're here, and we wish nothing but the best for you. Hopefully you can make it back sooner rather than later, but take all the time you need. See you till then.

Edited by rrhuntington
  • Like 1

Every leaving post a member puts up feels like an arrow to the heart.

I just joined year 10 too and I know things are going to get tough, but in Sergeant Johnson's words, "Suck it up marine!".

Just stay focused on whatever you need to and you'll be fine. :) I don't want to see you leave, and I expect you to return as soon as possible. The forum needs members like you.

May the force be with you.

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

Hey man, don't worry about it. We all get stressed... believe me... I am very stressed right now about a few personal things.

We all question our significance at one time or another, but we all play a part in making this place great. You are a good member and are nice to talk to in the shoutbox. Take the time you need away, and when you return just know we are all here waiting for ya. Best of luck friend!

• Like 1