UPDATE - Halo Master Chief Collection Premier Event

MCPO Mayh3m

Hello everyone! 

vqv9Gil.png

For those that are keeping track of the Halo: MCC opening day Community Event, here is even more information for you all to remember! 

First thing: The name is being changed from "The Master Chief Collection Opening Day Community Event" to "The Master Chief Collection Premier Event"... it is a little shorter, but sounds much better! The Master Chief Collection Premier Event will be the first official event the forum will hold for this new game, so let's make History!

This update will give you a better idea of the planning and gametypes that will be included in the event!  We will cover both Free For All (FFA) and Team based gametypes.

Time: 12:00 AM (EST), 2400 (military)... (or as soon as the game downloads)

Date: November 11th, 2014

Features: Plenty of fun gametypes, maps, and a Live Stream!

(We will also open the party up to any of the viewers from our live stream)

Click Here to go to 343i.org Official Live Stream!

These are the gametypes that we will attempt to play during this event:

FFA:
Slayer
Juggernaut
infection
Oddball
SWAT
Fiesta
King Of The Hill

TM:

Slayer
MVP (if available)
Capture The Flag
SWAT
Shotty Snipes
King Of The Hill
Assault

MAPS: The first thing we will do is try our hand on the new anniversary treated maps. Then, we will start mixing in the classic Halo 2 maps, and if there is enough interest, we will try our hand at Halo CE, and Halo 3 maps/gametypes.

If you have a suggestion of what maps to play, please let me know during the event. We certainly want to try out all the new maps, but we also want to have fun while this event is taking place.

If we have a decent turnout, we will also include some BTB games!

(Also, keep an eye on the official forum Twitch.tv channel throughout Premier Week as it is possible there could be more content coming...)

This is NOT the official sign up thread, so please do not try to sign up here. An Official sign up thread will be posted Next Month so keep an eye out for it as we gear up for this Opening Day Event!

• Like 3

• 4 weeks later...

Now that the MCC releases the 11th here too I can make it.

I'll probably have my copy between 3 and 9 AM EST. Gonna play through the entire games first though, anyone wanna team up for the Live Stream?

• 3 weeks later...