Battlefield 4: The 4th floor???

Unease Peanut

Battlefield 4: The 4th floor???

So here I was playing Battlefield 4 with my buddy Coldfreeze when I noticed this:

rWRn1nv.png

Wierd looking Dog tag am I right?

The first thing you'll notice is the QR code on the tag. Scanning this QR code will redirect you to your emblem customization on the battlelog site for some reason. People say this will unlock the dog tag for you, although I'm not sure about that since I did bugger all and got it.

Onto the next part you'll notice serial numbers at the bottom. Now applying some "/" between the numbers will give you dates.

The first of which is 2013/10/29 which is the release date of Battlefield 4.

The second date is 2142/06/12 which is a date we'll probably never see, but what is interesting is 2142... Battlefield: 2142... A title a lot of people have been asking for!

Teaser maybe? Or something to do with the Phantom Project? I don't know, do you?

Anyway, moving on to the blacked out name (which is still totally readable) is the name Kevin Simpson. Now googling this got me to this video which will possibly explain something:

What do you thing of this?

Let us know!

• Like 6