343i 45th Weekly Community Poll

BeckoningZebra1

Welcome all to the 45th 343i Weekly Community Poll!

WP2bd2d.png

Last week the Community Poll was about Halo 5 and if there should be any type of loadout system in it's multiplayer. The votes have been cast and opinions given, here are your results!

Yes! We want loadouts! Look at how ex-mom Self Destruct's proposal for the loadouts in Halo 5.

I believe we should have Halo 4 style Loadouts, but not for every Playlist.

I believe a good compromise is having two different toggle Matchmaking-Search options for a Playlist like Team Slayer.

1st option is to NOT have Loadouts, and the 2nd option is for everyone to have their own customizable Loadouts. That way people who actually like Loadouts can play Team Slayer without having to bend to the rules of not having Loadouts (I for one would rather play that).

Staying on the topic of what we want in Halo 5, but moving towards a different aspect of the multiplayer experience let's take a look at this week's community poll question. 

Which non-Halo 4 vehicle should return in Halo 5?

pilot_on_hornet.jpg?w=500

Leave your thoughts along with your vote below.

Voting ends 9-22-2014 @ 6:00 AM EST

Thanks for participating in the Weekly Community Poll 
and See y'all next week!    :wave:

Have a question, complaint, or suggestion pertaining to the poll? Message BZ1.

This post has been promoted to an article
  • Like 2

The Hornet and the Chopper should definitely return. The Hornet was the perfect air vehicle. It was fast and agile enough to dodge incoming projectiles. It wasn't overpowered with its missiles and chainguns as it wasn't very though and could be brought down with not too much effort. I cannot understand why this brilliant vehicle was removed.

The Chopper was a marvellous piece of work. It wad swift and was easily manoeuvrable. Its weapons were great and very effective against the Warthog. Bungie did a good job at giving this vehicle pros and cons. The feature of slow reverse and instant destruction when stuck really were clever. Yet another vehicle that should not have been removed.

• Like 1

:clapping: "Let's go Chopper, LET'S GO!"  *Clap Clap CLAPCLAPCLAP* :clapping:

Rinse and repeat that chant. A vehicle has never been more fun to use for me, or more efficient in it's role as an anti-vehicle vehicle, besides the big boss tank or wraith. A Hornet or Falcon seems to be a need for Halo, but the Brute Chopper is the one I WANT.  

Edited by rrhuntington

I would love to say Chopper, Hornet, or Falcon but I have something else in mind...

The Revenant (Halo: Reach).

The Revenant was one of the few vehicles I actually enjoyed driving. It was swift, maneuverable, and had the bonus of a Passenger seat + It was pretty deadly (if used right). I can understand that the maps in Halo 4 were a little too small to hold such a vehicle (not to mention it was a little OP), but I would love for it to return in Halo 5. :)

How about......

The Vulture(Halo Wars)

The Vulture was a huge powerhouse of uber destruction. Sadly you couldn't actually get in the pilot seat during Halo Wars but imagine how awesome if it was an option for custom games? :drool: ? It is probably far too overpowered for regular play due to its uber status. Which is probably the reason why it would never be in a Halo FPS Game. However all the cool boss battle minigames or just minigames in general that could be done with this makes me a very happy loaf.

Great poll as always BZ  :laughing:

Easy: Hornet.

Reason: The Hornet helped balance the UNSC/Covenant combat system. It was great equivalent to the Covie Banshee. Both matched up fairly as well.

Banshee Vs. Hornet
Speed: Banshee (Boost)

Handling: Hornet 

Weapons: Draw (Miniguns/Missles on both)

Capacity: Hornet (two passengers)

Durability: Draw

Splatter Strength: Banshee

Overall, I think it really helped balance out the vehicles out better. You could pilot the Hornet yourself and still be able to fight against enemies, where with the Falcon it was required to have a passenger to have weapons... and even then, that only protected one side of the Falcon. Overall, I believe that the Falcon is the superior vehicle and should make a return in the future.

• Like 2

I think the best thing we can see from this point is most definitely the Transport Hog. Not only will it be optimal for race gametypes, but act as one overgrown mongoose. Get your buddies and grab your rockets, it's gonna be a drive by, a mobile funhouse of death, all the while breaking the hog speed limit.

Who needs a chain gun when you have man power?

Edited by -Sparky-
  • Like 1

I think the best thing we can see from this point is most definitely the Transport Hog. Not only will it be optimal for race gametypes, but act as one overgrown mongoose. Get your buddies and grab your rockets, it's gonna be a drive by, a mobile funhouse of death, all the while breaking the hog speed limit.

Who needs a chain gun when you have man power?

This, this is what we need.