This should be a Halo 4 helmet?

Bubonic Blood

33 members have voted

1. 1. Should this be a helmet in Halo 4?

• Yes
    • No
    • Yes but without that weird attachment.....

isn't that just the mark VI or mark V helmet?

Lol, no that is the security helmet with an attachment from a whole different helmet. It DOES look like a mark vi helmet though, which is what I love about it. It reminds me of some of the concept art of the mark vi helmet I used to see before halo 3. But it has it's own thing so I figured it looked cool.

No, they need armor that is newer and they need to leave any hint of REACH in the past

That'd be stupid and ridiculous, sorry but considering Master chief is the only spartan alive that matters, why would there be more helmets? His latest version of the mjolnir mark vi not good enough? Just saying, everyone WANTS the good ole helmets. Everyone wants their character to have his own thing you know, I would like to see that mark iv armor from halo wars in halo 4, it looks so badass. And I bet you would too. The multiplayer ISN'T canon based, obviously by looking at the hayabusa in halo 3 you can tell that. Now I'm not saying that we should have cat ears and fur and stupid things like that, I'm just saying that it'd be ridiculous if halo was all of a sudden downgraded in multiplayer because we should all leave the old helmet behind.

That'd be stupid and ridiculous, sorry but considering Master chief is the only spartan alive, why would there be more helmets? His latest version of the mjolnir mark vi not good enough? Just saying, everyone WANTS the good ole helmets. Everyone wants their character to have his own thing you know, I would like to see that mark iv armor from halo wars in halo 4, it looks so badass. And I bet you would too. The multiplayer ISN'T canon based, obviously by looking at the hayabusa in halo 3 you can tell that. Now I'm not saying that we should have cat ears and fur and stupid things like that, I'm just saying that it'd be ridiculous if halo was all of a sudden downgraded in multiplayer because we should all leave the old helmet behind.

Sorry dude, you need to read the books. Master Chief ISN'T the only spartan still alive

• Like 1

Sorry dude, you need to read the books. Master Chief ISN'T the only spartan still alive

Actually I would have to disagree. There is no books regarding the other spartans that takes place after Halo 3. I HAVE read some of the books. Of course Master Chief isn't the only spartan alive, BUT Linda may not be Dead, but they do not seem to being helping John very much at all, considering she's trapped in Onyx. I know Fred may be alive on Onyx. But like I said, that isn't any help at all. And considering he and Linda hasn't seem to have made appearances, I think it's safe to say MIA.

Actually I would have to disagree. There is no books regarding the other spartans that takes place after Halo 3. I HAVE read some of the books. Of course Master Chief isn't the only spartan alive, BUT Linda may not be Dead, but they do not seem to being helping John very much at all, considering she's trapped in Onyx. I know Fred may be alive on Onyx. But like I said, that isn't any help at all. And considering he and Linda hasn't seem to have made appearances, I think it's safe to say MIA.

Um, the spartans stuck in sheild world ARE the ones referred to be in there after Halo 3. Yeah I am pretty damn sure that they won't find a way out of there in the few months from then to when Halo 3 ends. Also, the Gray team (in the Cole Protocol novel) is still missing, no one knows where they went. Linda, Kelly, Dr. Halsey, and the 2 spartan 3's (their names escape me, but its the male and female that always hung out with eachother, the female doesn't speak after the traumatic event the two went through), and the 3 or S3's stuck in suspended reality in the covy pods, they are the only ones I know of, but I do know they should be perfectly fine because they are stuck in an area thats like installation 04.

Um, the spartans stuck in sheild world ARE the ones referred to be in there after Halo 3. Yeah I am pretty damn sure that they won't find a way out of there in the few months from then to when Halo 3 ends. Also, the Gray team (in the Cole Protocol novel) is still missing, no one knows where they went. Linda, Kelly, Dr. Halsey, and the 2 spartan 3's (their names escape me, but its the male and female that always hung out with eachother, the female doesn't speak after the traumatic event the two went through), and the 3 or S3's stuck in suspended reality in the covy pods, they are the only ones I know of, but I do know they should be perfectly fine because they are stuck in an area thats like installation 04.

It's most likely not the same shield world. And I doubt anyone is going to hear from them, ever again. Anyways, back to the subject of the topic.

Nice catch Crusade, keeping the facts straight again. The Chief, in my opinion, should only have one armor in campaign, hid given armor. When it comes to MM I am open to different armor types, like in the previous Halo games ( which does not include Reach or ODST ) where you earn additional armors through game play. Let's get back to the roots of the series.

Nice catch Crusade, keeping the facts straight again. The Chief, in my opinion, should only have one armor in campaign, hid given armor. When it comes to MM I am open to different armor types, like in the previous Halo games ( which does not include Reach or ODST ) where you earn additional armors through game play. Let's get back to the roots of the series.

Thanks. Anyway, yeah I mean I do like the CR aspect of Reach, but maybe they could have some awesome armor you can buy, then also have BADASS armor you can earn. Also I do agree with you about the Master Chief only having 1 set of armor in the campaign I mean he has had the same armor since Halo 2 except for a few graphical changes, like the gauntlent going from 5 screw holes tin halo 2 then having 3 in Halo 3. But from Halo 2 to Halo 3, not much changed except for the screw positions. But Halo 4 looks like they changed a good portion of his armor, like his helmet, or his shoulder armor. Its bigger now.

Thanks. Anyway, yeah I mean I do like the CR aspect of Reach, but maybe they could have some awesome armor you can buy, then also have BADASS armor you can earn. Also I do agree with you about the Master Chief only having 1 set of armor in the campaign I mean he has had the same armor since Halo 2 except for a few graphical changes, like the gauntlent going from 5 screw holes tin halo 2 then having 3 in Halo 3. But from Halo 2 to Halo 3, not much changed except for the screw positions. But Halo 4 looks like they changed a good portion of his armor, like his helmet, or his shoulder armor. Its bigger now.

I wouldn't worry about his armor. Frank O'Connor stated that he knows Master chief's look is very important to the community so they will do their best to not up and ruin it for everybody, besides, that teaser doesn't really mean anything. I seen the exact teaser, except where instead of Master Chief reloading that explosive gun, he throws it to the side. I think it's just 343 testing CGI than it is really anything else to take serious.

I wouldn't worry about his armor. Frank O'Connor stated that he knows Master chief's look is very important to the community so they will do their best to not up and ruin it for everybody, besides, that teaser doesn't really mean anything. I seen the exact teaser, except where instead of Master Chief reloading that explosive gun, he throws it to the side. I think it's just 343 testing CGI than it is really anything else to take serious.

Well yeah, just look at anniversary, the trailer showed a crappy version, now he looks pretty epic