Which animals do you think could play Xbox games?

Ghost Pirate

I work at a Zoo and that is why I think of this every now and then.

We do enrichment for the animals and I often tell visitors that we do enrichment because the animals don't have an Xbox.

I think there are three species that could effectively use an Xbox: Chimpanzees, Gorillas and Orangutans.

All three are very intelligent and have hands similar to ours. They could use the controllers and learn how to play some of the games. The great apes are also self-aware, so I think they could understand and make use of Kinect (except for the voice commands).

This could lead to something ego crushing. Imagine playing Halo and you come across this team that absolutely hammers you into the ground, later on you discover that this unbeatable team is a bunch of apes at a zoo. How humiliating!

• Like 3

Well...here's my list of animals of how they can play games in general.

Animals that could play games

.Chimpanzees- Has possable thumbs, so is able to play an xbox, same goes with the rest of the 3 listed below.

.Gorillas

.Orangutans

.Pygmy/Bonobo  Chimps

.Dolphins- Despite being restricted of using hand coordination, Dolphins can play a type of game at least. Dolphins can recognize themselves in mirrors, solve problems.

.Seals-They could possibly  play games like Simon Says.

.Dogs ( I bet GSD  is reading this right now..)

.And Cats.

.And last but not least......dun dun DUNNNN..this thing :34355417_std.jpg

a human..

• Like 1