Heyo

Lahm

Hey guys I doubt any of you will remember me as I've been coming in and out of this place for a decent amount of time now as I have slowly been moving from Xbox to PC,now that I have fully made this transition I don't really play halo anymore but I remember the community being a nice one around here so I think I'm gonna try and stick around this time, so bring me up to date with what's changed.

• Like 5

Hey Fox :) Welcome back to the forums! :D

I don't really know when you was last one since we haven't met so I'm just going to guess

BZ1: Community Moderator

Absolute Dog: Retired from being a Site Mod so RSR is the lone S-Mod :(

And a few people became staff :)

No clue after this ;)

Hope you see you in the shoutbox :D

Edited by Yang Xiao Long
  • Like 1

WELCOME BACK!!

We don't mind if you no longer play Halo anyone is welcome to our community! Actually a great member called Caboose The Ace doesn't even own an Xbox anymore and is still very active and contributes to all manner of discussions. 

Hey guys I doubt any of you will remember me as I've been coming in and out of this place for a decent amount of time now as I have slowly been moving from Xbox to PC,now that I have fully made this transition I don't really play halo anymore but I remember the community being a nice one around here so I think I'm gonna try and stick around this time, so bring me up to date with what's changed.

Welcome back dude.