343i 44th Weekly Community Poll

BeckoningZebra1

Welcome all to the 44th 343i Weekly Community Poll!

WP2bd2d.png

Last week the Community Poll asked members if they felt the number of players in Halo 5's Big Team Battle should be expanded and how large it should be expanded. The results of the poll are in:

12 vs 12 is the most popular number for Halo 5's Big Team Battle! Look at rrhuntington's post for a more detailed opinon:

I'd say 12v12 is a good number for me. It is in between the sort of low number of 8v8, which can actually seem more empty than the 16 players seems, and the 16v16 Crowded scene. 12v12 seems like a good medium if they were to be an increase.

In the end though it all depends on map sizes. Try stuffing 16v16 on to Blood Gulch, because it'll get pretty crowded. I would like for big team battle to be expanded, but not to incredible heights like 32v32 or anything like that. Honestly, I really just don't want to run for an hour to get to an objective, or enemy. Bigger ain't always better.

This week's community poll is about something that has both changed the franchise and brought about a line of division in the Halo Community. Loadouts. So my question to you this week is:

Should Halo 5 have any type of Loadout system at all?

Loadouts.png

Leave your thoughts along with your vote below.

Voting ends 9-15-2014 @ 6:00 AM EST

Thanks for taking time to partake in the Weekly Community Poll 
and See y'all next week!   :wave:

Have a question, complaint, or suggestion pertaining to the poll? Message BZ1.

This post has been promoted to an article

• Like 4

I really think it should revert to Loadouts you cannot customise like the ones Halo: Reach had. Halo 4 had its flaws with the loadout system. People complained about the system in Halo 4 which ultimately led to the decrease in population.

Hopefully 343 Industries will bring back the old loadouts but if not, at least slow down the changes to Halo. The change was really a shock in Halo 4's case.

I believe we should have Halo 4 style Loadouts, but not for every Playlist.

I believe a good compromise is having two different toggle Matchmaking-Search options for a Playlist like Team Slayer.

1st option is to NOT have Loadouts, and the 2nd option is for everyone to have their own customizable Loadouts. That way people who actually like Loadouts can play Team Slayer without having to bend to the rules of not having Loadouts (I for one would rather play that).

Edited by Self Destruct

Optional per playlist. If they add something similair like Invasion loadouts would work just fine. For Slayer I'd like everyone to start out the same, so no loadouts there.

Of course Infinity Slayer can make a return with loadouts for all I care, I just want playlists without it! I want choices!!!! DEMOCRACY!!!