Destiny's Vita-specific controls allow you to play from bed with ease

BerriesBoo

destiny_paul_mccartney.0.0_cinema_1280.0

Destiny is coming next week, and Sony is enjoying some timed exclusive content as well as offering the ability to play the game using your Vita, if you'd like to step away from your PlayStation 4 and television.

Bungie has, in fact, optimized the game's controls for the Vita, allowing you use the touch screen to melee attack, throw a grenade, or summon your Ghost. Sony has released a video showing these remote play features in action.

(Even though this looks fun. xD)

Bungie has, in fact, optimized the game's controls for the Vita, allowing you use the touch screen to melee attack, throw a grenade, or summon your Ghost. Sony has released a video showing these remote play features in action.

(I can't belive this, It's amazing, though, I'm not good using my words with like this kind of story)

"One of the things we noticed during the week of the Destiny Beta was that a lot of PS4 owners were streaming Destiny to their PS Vitas via Remote Play," The official post on the PlayStation Blog stated. "In fact, Destiny was the No. 1 title for Remote Play during the entire month of July, racking up the most Remote Play sessions of any PS4 title."

Being able to level up your Guardian from bed is a pretty solid selling point. You can see the full control scheme for the Vita below.

Screen_Shot_2014-09-05_at_11.34.29_AM.0.

Don't expect any early reviews of Destiny from us, but we'll be playing just as soon as servers open on Monday, so expect some quick looks at the game before the review goes live at a later date.

I guess this could be great for other games. xD

Your
Throughts?
  • Like 2

Still dosent even come close to a controller, even though I own a Ps vita and have a strong internet connection for stuff like this....

My bed is next to the router. :D

I would just rather play Destiny full 1080p with a controller, why downgrade yourself like that?