The Halo Bulletin: 9.5.14

343iBot

halobulletinheader_9-5_800-4cf40f919dcf4

This past weekend, we brought a few things we’ve been working on to this massive gaming expo called PAX Prime. It happens every year right down the road, so we usually walk over and check it out. Luckily for us, thousands of you came too, and even eagerly waited in line to play Halo: The Master Chief Collection for the first time in North America. With help from our friends at Xbox, ASTRO Gaming, Skullcandy Gaming, and ESL, we set up several 4v4 stations all around the expo with multiplayer gameplay on the recently announced re-mastered version of Lockout, set the game timer, and let you play to your heart’s content (or until you hit the score limit) (or the time limit). 

halo-pax-prime-booth-776e5fd147cc44bb9d6

Halo: The Master Chief Collection at PAX Prime 2014. (photo credit: Tom Matthews)

• Like 2

343 is garbage. They don't care about the fans. They don't even have the decency to respond to fans seriously upset about the recent letdown with Halo Reach. No service records anymore...? Seriously. Shame on you 343. Respond. Cowards. You Bafoons.

We are a community forum (i.e. not run by 343i, but run by players like you). 343i might not be able to help you, but we might.

I've responded to your topic.