Cooliest

Congrats on 2 years man... you're the... Cooliest guy around.

( o_O)

( o-o)>-□-□

(-□-□)

Seriously though, even though my interaction with you has been somewhat on a low level (I remember that Plug thing though), you've shown to be one of the funniest and coolest guys here.

I think I can safely say that everyone, including myself, is/are (wth grammar that sounds weird) glad that you decided to stay. :)

Hey, I just realised I missed my two year anniversary on the forums on the 29th of August :(! Congrats on your second year though pal, you sound like you've always been the cooliest member around, eh, eh. See what I did there? ;) Anywho though, congrats on your second year and you've had quite a run on these forums seriously haha :D. I'm so glad that you decided to stay cause you're an amazing and funny member that's always fun to be around in the SB and you play a great role for Event Management :).

:thumbsup: :cheers: Once again congrats! :cheers: :thumbsup:

Your accent is funny and as BZ one said earlier today "I love Red's Accent, Full Homo"

mrw-redditors-edit-their-comment-in-a-th

CONGRATS ON TWO YEARS AND TWO DAYS COOLIO! :fun:

Ps. You're a great friend. :hugz:

P.Ps. Your avatar is so far from the right shade of green it hurts...

P.P.Ps. Bmo35.gifBBBBBBBBMMMMMMMMMMMMMOOOOOOOOOOOOO

• Like 2

I never really talked to you but you are a great member to have around. You have done a lot over your two years here. We hope to have you for a lot longer around here. Congratulations on reaching your 737th day on these wonderful forums and hopefully for many more.