New game type ideas

TheArbiter666

I think 343i should go for some more...innovative game types and probably styles.

I had an idea called team mayhem, a(literally) two sided game type. First you will spawn with magnums. Next both teams will have only 1 minute to collect multiple weapons from ordinance drops located exactly in the middle of the map, return to your base and set defenses surrounding it. After one minute, the awesome sounding commentator will say "START MAYHEM!". then each team will have to breach the opposite team's base by destroying their defenses(which will serve a one hit kill) and upload a virus that if fully uploaded will make the base defenses turn against their own team. The longer the virus is uploaded(which you can uninstall) the more points you gain. First to the set number of points wins. Also as a game style I think any betrayals and suicides should pay a bigger cost to the whole team other than losing points. I'm thinking about making all the team spawn with only 75% of shields.

• Like 2

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

I have one too: Defence of the Base

It's you, marines, and other spartans against a horde of Covenant. You're defending a base. The base takesVISIBLE damage, and the game ends when the base is destroyed. Amount of enemies can be controlled in settings.

Sort of like firefight but with marines and spartans and an objective