Blake BellaMoMa's MoM Speach.

Ranger Intel

I was surprised when I saw you as MoM, because I would have thought that you would have already been MoM with the quality of your character, and just all around commitment on this site. Better late than never then.

Congrats, and enjoy your pinkish month of pink, pinkey. :)

Edited by rrhuntington
  • Like 1

RedStarRocket91 - The ultimate lady killer.

:rofl: Red likes to think so...

Thanks for the shoutout Spart, I remember first meeting you as you volunteered to help co-host that Halo 4 Birthday event (nearly a year ago) when you were still green. You've grown up so much since then :cray: Enjoy your month BellaMoMa! You've earned it!

• Like 5

My mini waffles were good, and you got 28 days of being a MoM. Better hurry to save people from getting infected. XD I don't know when i will be a MoM XD Whenever it might come soon or a year xDD I hope your MoM month goes well! My 17th b-day better be the best, too. xDD Sorry, bit a habit wanting to make my 17th b-day better than my 16th. xD

• Like 1

That is hands down either one of the best memories of member names and who they are or one of the most dedicated site searches for everyone you've come in contact with on this site. :o I have a good reason for not liking this post though  :realmad: I'm out of likes for the day.... So I'll be back. I always come back.

Once again I'd like to say enjoy your month. I enjoy your passion for the things you love and that you always see things through when you give your word. Great job and stay pinkish. ;)

I wanted to attach a photo to my post and I came along this and could not resist..... xD lol

commission___blake_belladonna_by_morning

• Like 7

Thanks everyone, I really appreciate it. I've sorta ran out of likes for the day...

I've got no idea about that MoM wish though...ideas anyone?

We're not MoM. (unfortunately) You are. What would you like as your MoM wish. It could be something you have probably suggested in the Member Ideas thread or other peoples suggestions or you can tell the mods to change their name to whatever you want. ;) Be creative

prepare for inside jokes Terry (yes I know his real name isn't Terry) you were my uh hmm lets see my um.. my secret lover? besides Caboose that is this MoM post has a freakin long list of dem names you've Daoune one heck of a job to earn this and it's just before your 1 year as well next month

• Like 1