343i 43rd Weekly Community Poll

BeckoningZebra1

Welcome all to the 43rd 343i Weekly Community Poll!

WP2bd2d.png

Last week's poll asked members if they most looked forward to playing as The Arbiter or The Master Chief in Halo 2: Anniversary. The votes have been cast and the results are in!

The Arbiter! Have a look at what -Sparky- had to say about being able to play as The Arbiter again in Halo 2: Anniversary.

Since I've seen the Chief Enough, I'd rather not play the same person continuously... Boring. Arby on the other hand, totally different physics, gameplay, HUD, and of course story. Since Halo's perspective is always on the Humans being the good guys, I like to see the inside story of the Covenant, this possible via Arby. They may be in just as much turmoil as the UNSC, but ignorance and hate kinda blocks that aspect... Which is not really all that fun. Therefore, I require some HD Quarantine Zone. :3

This week's poll was inspired by a question I heard asked in the Halo panel at PAX Prime. It made me very curious and I hope you'll find the same amount of interest in the topic as well. 

How many players should Halo 5's Big Team Battle be expanded to or should Big Team Battle be expanded at all?

jmj6S.jpg

Leave your thoughts along with your vote below.

Voting ends 9-8-2014 @ 6:00 AM EST

Thanks for taking time to partake in the Weekly Community Poll 
and See y'all next week!  :wave:

Have a question, complaint, or suggestion pertaining to the poll? Message BZ1.

This post has been promoted to an article

I'd say 12v12 is a good number for me. It is in between the sort of low number of 8v8, which can actually seem more empty than the 16 players seems, and the 16v16 Crowded scene. 12v12 seems like a good medium if they were to be an increase.

In the end though it all depends on map sizes. Try stuffing 16v16 on to Blood Gulch, because it'll get pretty crowded. I would like for big team battle to be expanded, but not to incredible heights like 32v32 or anything like that. Honestly, I really just don't want to run for an hour to get to an objective, or enemy. Bigger ain't always better.

Well, I heard originally they planned for Halo 2 to be a Battlefield style game in terms of multiplayer. I'd like to see a few gametypes that allow for at least 24 players, I mean Battlefield 4 reached 64 players on current gen consoles and PC, 24 wouldn't hurt too much. They'd need to use maps like Coagulation though, smaller maps like Lockdown and Zenith won't work well with hordes of spartans and elites charging for the sniper.

I personally think 8v8 works great.  If we had to push it up a few more I don't think I would want any more than 12v12, and I think even that is too many.

I don't like those huge battles in other games and I don't think I would like it in Halo.  4v4 and 2v2 are my favorites so I may be biased.

• Like 1

I personally think that Big Team Battle should be expanded to 12 against 12. Not a major difference, but it definitely changes things. It's called Big Team Battle so the Teams may as well be big. This may mean bigger maps as well. It could almost be similar to how Battlefield is. Many players and huge maps. More players means more action, and more action is always great.