SD's Gears of War 3 Gib Fiesta!

I_Make_Big_Boom

PJROMsb.png

Saturday, September 6th, 5 pm EST, 10 pm GMT

Converter:

http://www.timezoneconverter.com/cgi-bin/tzc.tzc

[the time is subject to change]

I know, you're wondering how I'm going to do this... well here's my plan.

1: Say you're joining, and post your GT (if you don't have your GT below your name). I will then include you on the list. I don't care if you post things that have nothing to do with the Event on here, but please tell me if you can join beforehand before you do.

2: A few hours (maybe just an hour) before the actual time of the Event I will host a pre-party to screw around in. Send me a message, and I'll invite you. It is not mandatory to join the pre-party, so you can wait until the actual party starts, or a little after if you're a "late bloomer". If you can't join, please tell me, and I'll remove your name from the list and open a spot for joining.

3: When the time comes I will be lurking in the Shoutbox to invite people, and after everyone's in I will launch the game-night... and the shenanigans will begin!

EDIT: If we only have 5 people until the actual game starts on Saturday, then we will go into Horde mode. :)

Le Short Rules:

1: You can cuss, but no 5 minute non-stop cussing marathons pls.

2: If you start a flame war, are a nuisance to the party, or constantly Betray people then I will boot you.

3: If we end up not having enough people in the party, I will allow guests. Same goes for people who didn't sign up.

4: Please have a Mic. I want to keep this as fun as possible, and in order to do that I will be splitting up the people who have Mics with the people who don't. I will attempt to to try to make the Talkers/Quiets even for each team. That way someone doesn't end up on a team with no Mics, and get's P'0'd due to 0 team communication.

5: If GSD joins, then I will skew the teams so the skill level will be even.

6: The most important rule of all: HAVE FUN AND GET SHREDDIN!!!  :spiteful: 

- - - - -

1: Self Destruct - SelfDestruct217

2: Zaguroth - Zaguroth

3: Edward Kenway - VinWarrior

4: rrhuntington - EVOL SPARTAN II

5: Unease N3wsnut - Unease P34nut

6:

7:

8:

9:

10:

My fellow gears...  :awesome: 

Humor-Gears-Of-War-Funny-Soldiers-Heavy-

Edited by Self Destruct
  • Like 3

Alright I'll add you guys after I can get on a PC.

As for the time... because of EKs event I don't know what I'll do. I don't want it too early on Sunday since most people wake up late/have to work during that time, and I don't want it too late on Sunday since people go to school the next day.

The only other options would be to make the Event later on Saturday, or postpone it by another week.