Games With Gold - September

gallery_12241_647_35471.png

September's free titles for the Games With Gold scheme have been revealed, so here's what's free and when.

gallery_12241_647_70744.png   gallery_12241_647_130109.png

Starting September 1st and throughout the month both Super Time Force and Crimson Dragon will be free to download for Xbox Live Gold Members for the Xbox One. Crimson Dragon became free last month and will carry over as part of next months Games With Gold scheme.

gallery_12241_647_31607.jpg   gallery_12241_647_18925.jpg

All images are originally from majornelson.com

For the Xbox 360, Monaco: What's Yours Is Mine will be free to download for Xbox Live Gold Members from September 1st to September 15th.

The last game to get for free in September for the Xbox 360 is Halo: Reach, it will be available from September 16th and will remain so for the remainder of the month. 

See anything you like from Septembers line up? Then make sure to download them while they're free.

Source: majornelson.com

This post has been promoted to an article
  • Like 9

Looks like the only good game for the 360 this month is Reach... Hooray for population restoration! :awesome:

I've heard Monaco is a really good game actually.

Here's the gist of the game from my knowledge:

You are a thief. You play as (I think) 8 different playable Thiefs with their own abilities. You go into numerous different huge buildings (from top-down perspective) and it's your mission to steal as much as you can, BUT you have to evade the Guards. Then you have to escape.

PLOT TWIST: You can only see things within your line of sight, and within other lights. Everything else outside of it is grey.

There's also an MP with I think 3 other players, but I don't know anything about it.

Monaco-Whats-Yours-Is-Mine-3.png

monaco.jpg

Monaco_1.jpg

Monaco-Whats-Yours-Is-Mine.jpg

monaco-whats-yours-is-mine-5.jpg

• Like 5

I've heard Monaco is a really good game actually.

Here's the gist of the game from my knowledge:

You are a thief. You play as (I think) 8 different playable Thiefs with their own abilities. You go into numerous different huge buildings (from top-down perspective) and it's your mission to steal as much as you can, BUT you have to evade the Guards. Then you have to escape.

PLOT TWIST: You can only see things within your line of sight, and within other lights. Everything else outside of it is grey.

There's also an MP with I think 3 other players, but I don't know anything about it.

That sounds quite fun actually.

I don't know any of these games :troll:

I own H:R so not a biggie but I'm always glad to see them throw in a game that people loved and possibly miss. Helps get the support under those games that they may need. Also great timing on their part putting out H:R couple months before H:MCC so that people get the hype and it's not included in MCC so it works out perfect. Get you fill of H:R then never play it again once MCC. LOL JK.

Also, I was wondering when microsoft was going to have to overlap on XBone games. It's not like they have many released for it yet. And the few games that are out are pretty big sellers and I'm sure they don't want to give out their main money market right now. lol

Well all in all I'll be happy to see a peak in H:R multiplayer even if it only lasts a couple weeks.

I already have Reach :P

Besides, by that time, I'll be too busy playing Destiny that I'll forget all about my other games. Still glad it's free though. Might bring some more people in the community.

It's soooo great to see them releasing Halo: Reach for free, I can now get it again without having to pay the £20 for it haha ;). The only problem is I will have to get a new Ethernet cable before then, if not, whamm the deals off forever :(. I actually really wanted them to release Halo: Reach for free and kinda predicted it :)! It's great to see them re-populating it as it did need to be done :)! It's great to see them releasing all of the legendary games in their signature exclusive :).

Xbox One: MS are you even trying?

Super Time Force is actually really amazing. An extremely unique 2D Action Platformer with tight controls, good enemy variety, etc

I cant comment on the other game. Haven't heard good things about it. 

• Like 1