New Game or Halo Video Idea (Halo: Marauders)

EliteGrunt13

I was thinking about how could 343 could expand on the halo franchise and what I came up with may inspire some 343 workers. I have not came up with a name for it but Here is the story.

Earth, The last stand for the humans. As humans we always think differently. Sometimes to our benefits and sometimes not. We find a small group of humans in the city of Mombasa a cultist group of humans. They believe the covenant is right. They form a group called the Marauders. In that group they go on covert ops missions to steal whatever information they can from ONI, N.M.P.D, and UNSC files. Then send faint signals and encoded inscriptions of stolen information to covenant receiver ships. After a N.M.P.D patrolling officer is found shot with an SMG on the side of the street, N.M.P.D troopers are stationed to keep watch. Meanwhile the Marauders send a slipspace beacon location at New Mombasa. Progress through by flying wombat recon drones and eliminating members of the cultists with snipers as Police Units while going on Covert missions to recover info for the covenant as the marauders we get both sides of the story. In the end the covenant send a phantom to earth with an active camo system undetectable by radar, they manage to park on a skyscraper. a small covenant file of grunts and elites steps out. They are greeted by the marauders and are shown all gathered information on earth and the UNSC. The Humans plead for allowance to follow along with the aliens on the Great Journey. The covenant troops raise their plasma weapons and murder the cultist troops. Lastly you play as the N.M.P.D troops battling against the random file of covenant troops. The covenant gathers the info and sends a waypoint to earth where the battle of new mombasa begins. The prophet of truth hears about this from the only remaining elite from the covert phantom and lies to the prophet of regret that there are helpful forerunner attributes to allow brutes to take over elites.

All new game play could be added with this and it would only be a campaign similar to that of Halo 3: ODST. You would fly wombat drones controlled by ODST units in a UNSC cruiser on recon missions. Sneak into ONI buildings gaining more access to knowledge and terminals. Sniper missions from aircraft on assassination missions, betrayals, and at the end, a classic halo battle that we all love against the covenant.  Tell me what you think.

• Like 3

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

Thank you, I was going for a similarity to ODST actually, hence the title, but this game would probably be a mini game give more info to why the covenant came to earth, even though it was pretty much explained through a halo MCC terminal.

Thank you, I was going for a similarity to ODST actually, hence the title, but this game would probably be a mini game give more info to why the covenant came to earth, even though it was pretty much explained through a halo MCC terminal.

Somehow my response posted twice

• 5 weeks later...

Somehow my response posted twice

You can fix that using the edit button.

• 2 weeks later...

Sounds great!! Since it's going to be Chief stuff, it could be Seperatist Marines/ODST/NMPD troopers that side with Jul 'Mdama and take secret info from the UNSC. You play as the Seperatists, except the Covenant take them in, as the Chief hunts you down, meaning that you'll have Covenant and Promethean allies. :D