WHATS UPPPPP!!! Hey listen friends! so.. I LOVE forging.. my issue is... sometimes I feel like i'm the only one.. like seriously.. I want to start a group... or maybe join a group.. idk or maybe just make a friend :,( I love making slayer and objectives maps, but sometime I need that push for someone to help me out and give criticism or help me actually build.. THUS! im starting this thread! if any of you awesome friendly people like to forge as much as I do.. Id like to get a group going! id like this group to make maps for the purpose of Fun, but at the same time make maps that are professionally built for Multiplayer community forged maps.. My GT: v Zealous v and im ready to male a map with some one.. INTERESTED MUCH!? :thumbsup: (this is basically a game invite.. as I am forging this very moment...)

Welcome to the forums! As a fellow forger I invite you to join the Community's Teleforge project, which can be found in the same forum as this thread. I am currently on my phone, and therefore cannot give you a link rich now. It is the closest thing the forums have to a Forge team. Although I am sure you can find more than a few members to join you from time to time to share maps and forge. Stay awhile and stay forging.

EDIT: Link to Teleforge: http://www.343industries.org/forum/topic/35335-community-teleforge/