What Assassins creed game are you most excited for?

Caboose The Ace

Asassins creed  

4 members have voted

1. 1. What game are you most looking foward to?

• Ac Unity
    • Ac Rogue

Ac Unity or Ac rogue?

http://img3.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb20140610082722/assassinscreed/images/0/0b/Assassin's_Creed_Unity_Cover.jpg

http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/en/a/ae/Assassin's_Creed_Rogue.jpg

Originally I was bashing Unity left right and centre, Rogue so far seemed much better after all I always wanted a Templar as the protagonist, but after looking at the demos my thoughts have changed.

Rogue looks good for a last gen game but it just looks like a reskinned Ac4 or Ac4 2.0. By Ac4 2.0 I mean, the game has little new things, gameplay wise. new weapons, a few new toys for your ship, slightly improved navel combat.

That about rounds up what I saw in the two demos.

Unity on the other hand seems to be taking Ac in a whole new direction. Originally I was upset with no Navel combat but after seeing Unity in action especially the most recent demo.

The game finally solves many main problems in the series.

Combat is improved and actually looks to take a slight bit of skill.

The game is moving away from liner paths as seen in the demo the play has many ways to complete his objective from taking a underground tunnel to an all out assault, to picking a locked door to pickpocketing keys and using those to unlock a window to get inside and climbing though the window.

Climbing down the building finally seems as easy as climbing up. Most of my deaths in Ac games are from climbing down buildings. :)

That about concludes about what I have to say on both and it is clear what game I shall be getting

Caboose out!

Unity.

As you said, it seems to be going in a brand new way with the French revolution, and i wonder how that will affect the gameplay and i wonder if all the ships and stuff will be around as they were in Black flag (Possibly not, but i have not seen a demo so i don't know)

I like the idea of 4 player co-op though. So for me, Unity, as Rogue just seems same old same old.

To me personally, Unity. Why?

• Current generation only, can work off the new hardware without being held back.
  • Multiplayer co-op as Assassins, with friends this will be a blast, however with strangers I fear the game will lose it's co-op value.
  • Beautiful graphics.
  • Spin-off game, THANK GOD they didn't pull an Ezio again and start going off one assassin again, that was some BS.
  • French Revolution is one of my favorite time periods in history.

To me personally, Unity. Why?

• Spin-off game, THANK GOD they didn't pull an Ezio again and start going off one assassin again, that was some BS.

uh we've had 4 different Assassin's since Ezio lol

uh can I have an option for both please? since they both have aspects that I think are awesome. the Co-Op for Unity and the Story for Rogue 

uh we've had 4 different Assassin's since Ezio lol

uh can I have an option for both please? since they both have aspects that I think are awesome. the Co-Op for Unity and the Story for Rogue

So because we've had 4 different assassins since Ezio that means they didn't spin him off?

I just said thank god they didn't pull an Ezio and continue Edward, Connor, or Aveline's story lines, because that would've been bad, I didn't say the Ezio spin-offing was still going ._.

So because we've had 4 different assassins since Ezio that means they didn't spin him off?

I just said thank god they didn't pull an Ezio and continue Edward, Connor, or Aveline's story lines, because that would've been bad, I didn't say the Ezio spin-offing was still going ._.

Connor and Aveline I think need to be continued or at least long enough so we know what happens to them