Edward Kenway's GTA V Community Mayhem Event!

VinWarrior

post-26953-0-72766500-1408771807_thumb.png

Hello everyone, as you know I'm Edward Kenway, the fictitious pirate who probably only exists in your imagination (and the hearts and minds of children everywhere). I'm bringing you yet another event, not as soon though on a game that we never really got far off the ground on when it came to hosting playdates. Some of you may not know, but we have a crew for GTA V on the forum, here, we hosted a few playdates then did nothing ever again... I'm serious. Well, it's been almost 1 year since the game's launch, and I figure let's host a playdate on the anniversary! Which is the 17th... A wednesday... So it's on the 6th, a Saturday. You may be asking why not the 13th, the saturday during the week of the anniversary. Anything after the ninth (Destiny FTW) is impossible, because Destiny FTW.

You'll need Gold (obviously), and to be in the crew, but I'll take your word for it. We're gonna go in, do some random activities, robberies, and burn down the place. It'll be fun, I promise. The entry fee is $10, however you have no way of giving me the $10 up front, so I'll take your word for it that you will pass it to me some other way. It'll take place at 2:00PM EST, see ya then lads.

Eddie out.

P.S. I actually wrote the banner as 'Mayh3m' on instinct and then had to redo it. Thanks Mayh3m. ;)

Peeps coming to the event:

1. Edward Kenway (Me)

2. -Sparky-

3. Coldfreeze

4. Unease P34nut

5. Mr. Biggles

6. Skummgummigubbe

7. DarkAngel

8. D-38 Boss

• Like 5

Yeah but i ment like month, 6th of...

I figure let's host a playdate on the anniversary! Which is the 17th... A wednesday... So it's on the 6th, a Saturday. You may be asking why not the 13th, the saturday during the week of the anniversary. 

It's obviously next month, we're on the 23rd :P

Sorry but I'm going to have to push the event back to Sunday the 7th instead of Saturday the 6th, as I have a funeral to attend today. My apologies for the inconvenience.

EDIT: Errr just realized Blake's event is then, uh... Alright, maybe I can make it earlier today. It will be today, not sure when, I'll update you.

EDIT 2: I'll do the event next Saturday, sorry guys :c I wanted to play.

EDIT 3: Home early, still on for 2pm today.

Sorry but I'm going to have to push the event back to Sunday the 7th instead of Saturday the 6th, as I have a funeral to attend today. My apologies for the inconvenience.

EDIT: Errr just realized Blake's event is then, uh... Alright, maybe I can make it earlier today. It will be today, not sure when, I'll update you.

EDIT 2: I'll do the event next Saturday, sorry guys :c I wanted to play.

I was about to say I couldn't make it due to me being on an event against cancer. So yhe pushback is quite convenient.