343i Community Fantasy Football League

Drizzy_Dan

Hello American football fans it's almost time for the season to officially start.

That being said: Mayh3m, BZ, and I are looking for some football heads to get into our Fantasy Football league with us on Yahoo. It'll be a Standard draft, standard point league. Right now we have 3 people like I said. 

One good thing about Fantasy Football is that you don't even need to be hardcore football fan to get involved. I got into the NFL THROUGH Fantasy Football actually. It makes you want to watch games to see your players do well and keep stats. If you're interested follow these steps:

1. Create a Yahoo account. 

2. PM me when you've done so.

3. Get ready for game day!

We need an even amount of people with 4 minimum but we're opening this up to all the members just in case there were some football fans or anyone who were interested that we might've been over looking. CUTOFF IS THIS FRIDAY 2PM EST. DRAFT TIME IS 3PM EST.

See you on the virtual football field.

• Like 3

Patriots ftw

"No... There is another..."

*looks at Zebra*

I still dont know what Fantasy Football is......

Basically, its a game where you get points for having your fantasy team get good stats.

Like a Quarterback throws the ball and gets a lot of yards that is good, it gets you points. If he gives the ball to the other team he doesn't do so well for your points. That's why you got to pick good people who tear other teams up. *Looks at Desean Jackson*

• Like 1